Pocket 2 in the right hands
863 10 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
John Walker
Second Officer
United Kingdom

A short clip (not by me) showing what Pocket can do in the right hands.  Far better to get on and use it rather than spending hours just checking it's technical specs etc.

2021-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there John Walker. Good day and thank you for posting this wonderful video you have came upon. Nice find and thank you for your support.
2021-3-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Amazing,  some people are so talented.
2021-3-11
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Intriguing - it told a story but... I'm not entirely sure about what.  But indeed, I know I fall into the trap of using small gimbal cameras to make videos about small gimbal cameras, and not actual content.  I guess a real content maker might well post to YouTube within specifying that it's a Pocket 2 production - that being not the point of the video.  So a search might not find it.
2021-3-11
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice find John.    Yebo gets great results out of the Pocket 2.
2021-3-11
Use props
fans5e0e4445
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Nice thanks for that!
2021-3-11
Use props
Yebo Wang
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi John! Thank you so much for sharing my video and your kind comment! I am still relatively new to this camera as well as photography/videography in general, but I do agree with your opinion! I believe that there will be a lot more cool videos out there if people could spend more time learning and understanding how the camera actually works rather than focusing more on the specs. Although I am not saying that the camera doesn't have any flaws, the OP 2 is still an insane piece of work that continues to blow my mind every day. I still can't imagine how something this small could produce anything so high quality! I learned everything about this camera and how to edit on YouTube, and there are honestly so many good tutorials out there that can assist you in producing some wonderful contents
2021-3-14
Use props
Yebo Wang
lvl.1
United Kingdom

fansfe82067d Posted at 3-11 02:36
Intriguing - it told a story but... I'm not entirely sure about what.  But indeed, I know I fall into the trap of using small gimbal cameras to make videos about small gimbal cameras, and not actual content.  I guess a real content maker might well post to YouTube within specifying that it's a Pocket 2 production - that being not the point of the video.  So a search might not find it.

Hi @fansfe82067d, thanks so much for your comment! You’re right, this video doesn’t have a plot or a storyline. I originally planned it to be a test video because I wanted to try out the new ND filters that I’ve just bought. However, I didn’t end up using them at all because it wasn’t bright enough on the day…  Also, I’ve only just got used to the mechanics of the Pocket 2 recently through watching YouTube, and it was the first time where I went out to test its capabilities. Surprisingly, the results were amazing and I wished I had recorded more to make it into a longer video with a better storyline. Oh well, I can always try again in the future With that being said, why don’t you subscribe to my channel and follow my journey with the Pocket 2?
2021-3-14
Use props
Yebo Wang
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-11 00:41
Amazing,  some people are so talented.

Thank you but that's too kind! Just many practices along with many bad footages
2021-3-14
Use props
Yebo Wang
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-11 08:35
Nice find John.    Yebo gets great results out of the Pocket 2.

Thank you, I'm glad that you enjoyed it!
2021-3-14
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yebo Wang Posted at 3-14 22:26
Thank you, I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

You're very welcome.    Subscribed to your channel.  
2021-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules