2401 11 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

So, to my understanding the DJI FPV Goggles are build "one size fits all". How about individuals with wide (big) skull? How about ones with farsighting issue, glass wearing?
2021-3-10
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Straps are adjustable. You wear the glasses inside the goggles.  I used to have glasses but got laser eye surgery in 2014 or 2015 and a touch-up in 2021 so I no longer need them or contacts.  Probably get contacts.

It's starting to get boring again though but the best quality out of any other goggle system.  I still don't understand how the lag feel is non-existent even far away.
2021-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Matthew Dobrski. good day and thank you for the inquiry. As mentions above the strap of the DJI  FPV Goggles V2 is adjustable and you can also wear myopia glassed when using the DJI FPV Goggles v2 but if the frames of your glasses are small, you can wear the glasses directly when using the DJI FPV Goggles V2. If the frames of your glasses are large, you have to replace them with glasses that have small frames before using the DJI FPV Goggles V2. Thank you.
2021-3-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Check out fatstraps and foamies they make the goggles much more comfy.  
2021-3-11
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-10 21:21
Hello there Matthew Dobrski. good day and thank you for the inquiry. As mentions above the strap of the DJI  FPV Goggles V2 is adjustable and you can also wear myopia glassed when using the DJI FPV Goggles v2 but if the frames of your glasses are small, you can wear the glasses directly when using the DJI FPV Goggles V2. If the frames of your glasses are large, you have to replace them with glasses that have small frames before using the DJI FPV Goggles V2. Thank you.

I will know within first hour of use if goggles are adjustable to fit comfortably or not. What if - despite all my efforts - they will torture my head? I had this experience with Headplay googles some time ago. Would I be able to return the product?
2021-3-11
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DAFlys Posted at 3-11 00:44
Check out fatstraps and foamies they make the goggles much more comfy.

Do you have web links for both of those products
2021-3-11
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Found the Fatstraps web site and placed order, could do with the link for Foamies please
2021-3-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Exib Posted at 3-11 03:10
Found the Fatstraps web site and placed order, could do with the link for Foamies please

Here's an example. - https://drone-works.com/dji-fpv-goggles-sponge-foam-padding/
2021-3-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Exib Posted at 3-11 03:10

Also you can see them in this video around the 4 minute mark.

2021-3-11
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DAFlys Posted at 3-11 05:55
Here's an example. - https://drone-works.com/dji-fpv-goggles-sponge-foam-padding/

Thank you for your reply, but I'm afraid you do not understand my doubts ... I clearly stated that my skull is much WIDER than average, therefore the SIDE pressure may render a no go situation. Any extra foam padding will worsen the discomfort. I have experienced this skull clamping pressure before, dealing with HEADPLAY goggles ... I guess I wouldn't know until I try DJI goggles ...
2021-3-11
Use props
djiuser_iHTqy1XxlZnB
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62822 ft
United States

Look ive been looking where to even ask a question on here and even that is freaking ridiculous so I gave up and am trying this avenue. I got my fpv combo today and activated the batteries,charged all of them, successfully activated the drone and then at the end of the update it says it failed but the goggles are completely dead like their not even getting power. Tried to plug into the dji assistant 2on laptop,  recognizes the controller and even say firmware up to date but will not recognize goggles. I mean how could they when it doesn't look like its even getting power!! Called and went of with dji customer care and they were completely no help. I mean is anyone had this issue or are the just defective goggles? Please respond,  I'm desperate. And its not like I'm a newbie,  I have had almost every dji drone except the inspire and have built about 10 of my own fpv so I just think its a defective headset.  Anyone?
2021-3-12
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

The goggle connector to the battery is bad.  You have to "play" with it to get it to work.  It's not as simple as it restarting on it's own.  You have to turn the battery off, reconnect it tight and try again.  Do this until it turns on.  It works best for me if I have the DJI battery logo and the DJI battery connector side logo facing opposite directions.  It can work if they are facing the same direction but not all the time.

No idea how they can get everything else super perfect but that.  Should've been a barrel jack that you can twist a bit for the ultimate connection confidence.
2021-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules