SD Card Reader Issues?
1577 1 2021-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_xkZqhHJL5IN9
lvl.1

United States

I've been having some issues with my Phantom 3 Standard MicroSD card reader I believe. I recently crashed my P3S but everything remained intact and functional (with the exception of a couple sacrificial props). There was one issue that arose after the incident though: I am no longer able to record videos or take pictures from the DJI Go App (Android). I was able to do this without any issues beforehand. As far as I can tell, this has something to do with the system's microSD card reader.
Here are the reasons I believe this is the case:
  • Camera/Video buttons greyed out on DJI Go App (previously not the case)
  • Aircraft Status menu reads "Remaining SD Card Capacity" as 0MB
  • Items 1 & 2 still occur with another (known functional) microSD card

Both microSD cards that I inserted into the P3S SD slot worked previously and still are accessible/functional on my PC. I even tried formatting the microSD I was originally using but encountered the same issue. The interesting thing is that I am able to successfully access all of the files on the SD card through the USB port on the gimbal board without a problem and the Camera Status Indicator LED is solid green when the card is inserted (flashing red beforehand). So it seems that the system registers that my card has been inserted and can successfully read from it, but the application cannot. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app and nothing changed. The camera still gives a live feed through the app and the P3S is still fully flyable, it's just a bummer that I cannot record any footage anymore.

Any expertise or advice on what may be going on and how to resolve it?

2021-3-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 3 Standard . Since there was a crash that happened before and you are now experiencing this issue. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assessment on the said drone . We have a team that will do there best to analyze and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules