It's fantastic!
398 1 2021-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Turfolk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 248757 ft
Denmark

Despite mixed and some rather harsh reviews on Youtube I recently purchased a second hand OM 4 and I have to say that I'm very positively surprised. I'm using it with an Iphone 11 and I see non of the issues being pointed out in several Youtube reviews. I suspect that the reason why it works so well is because I'm using an rather powerfull Iphone.
  • The gimbal is super stabel and having calibrated it only once it's just super level every time I use it
  • I do not have to balance the phone ever
  • The magnet system works super and just clicks on
  • The gimbal gives the impression to be very robust even for my outdoor usage
  • All functions work and are very intuitive to use (timelaps with path is really cool and tracking really helps me in my active outdoor movie making)

Only thing I would like more is:
  • That the DJI Mimo app would open when I turn on the OM 4 just like the DJI Fly app does
  • Remote controller to remotely start, stop, zoom, track and move gimbal

ohhh yes, and then I'm really anoyed that DJI will not allow to move over a second hand product to my account........   

2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Turfolk. Good day and thank you for sharing your valued insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules