1054 4 2021-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I've been waffling on the Care Refresh for the DJI FPV, and I needed a little more time to think about it. I just wanted to double check here and make sure that like with other DJI drones I can submit a video verification to qualify after 48 hours for Care Refresh with the DJI FPV.
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Illuminations. Good day and thank you for these information you have give. The DJI Care Refresh can be bound to your DJI product when it meets one of the following criteria:
· Brand new and un-activated product;

· Aircraft or gimbal activated within the last 48 hours;
· Handheld device activated within the last 30 days;
· Aircraft approved via video verification.
In addition I will post a link ( https://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-dji-fpv ) where in you can find the overview and frequently asked questions for the DJI Care Refresh 1-Year Plan ( DJI FPV ). Thank you.
2021-3-11
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Stephan, I appreciate the help, that's exactly the info I was looking for!
2021-3-11
Use props
fansf5b874f9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48907 ft
United States

I am attempting to complete the video verification for my DJI FPV after the 48 hour period has expired and when I have my phone connected and click on go fly, there are no settings to access, it just has a live view of what the camera is seeing and no settings or places to tap on that would allow me to complete the steps required for video verification, i.e. showing the gimbal performance, serial number, and flight status.  What is the best way to complete the video verification process for DJI FPV?
2021-7-28
Use props
kekec23
lvl.1

Slovenia

fansf5b874f9 Posted at 2021-7-28 15:22
I am attempting to complete the video verification for my DJI FPV after the 48 hour period has expired and when I have my phone connected and click on go fly, there are no settings to access, it just has a live view of what the camera is seeing and no settings or places to tap on that would allow me to complete the steps required for video verification, i.e. showing the gimbal performance, serial number, and flight status.  What is the best way to complete the video verification process for DJI FPV?

Hello. I have the same problem. Have you solved it?
2022-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules