Battery problem
833 10 2021-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3virgule14
lvl.1

France

Hello everybody, sorry if the question is stupid, but it's my first drone, i've buy it from a friend, so it is a used phantom 4. The drone was selling with a working battery, but to be confortable, i've bought another new battery original, it is indicated on the box for phantom 4 PRO (I hope, this is the same for Phantom 4 isn't it?). The problem is i cannot charge it, the led opposed to power button is blinking constantely  while the power led button is fix during 15 seconds, then the 2 leds power off and after a few seconds, it start again the same cycle. Have you any idea about this problem?
Thanks

2021-3-11
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2021-3-11
Use props
3virgule14
lvl.1

France

Thanks a lot, but I cannot found my case here, because if the power led is on the right, the led that is blinking is the LED1. So the LED1 is blinking for 15 sec while power is on then after this time, the two LEDs power off for a while then it starts again the same cycle.
I cannot say because i've no experience of normal charging cycle, but i've let the battery plugged for 1h now, and no changes. And the charger and battery are cold.
2021-3-11
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Try charge with battery  power On ....  monitoring the process at all times ....to see if something changes , make sure the baterry in not inflated...
2021-3-11
Use props
3virgule14
lvl.1

France

JetSam Posted at 3-11 11:14
Try charge with battery  power On ....  monitoring the process at all times ....to see if something changes , make sure the baterry in not inflated...

How can i do that please?
2021-3-11
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

3virgule14 Posted at 3-11 11:28
How can i do that please?

in the same way you do to set up your drone , one click followed by another click holding 3 seconds
2021-3-11
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Maybe you must read te manual first ?
2021-3-11
Use props
3virgule14
lvl.1

France

JetSam Posted at 3-11 11:32
Maybe you must read te manual first ?

Yes sure, you're right, i've done it, but not the battery part. I didnt know the battery could light up out of the drone.
I've tried, it doesn't work, the lights go from 1 to 4 and switch off, i think the battery is dead or too low.
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 3virgule14. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the intelligent flight battery of your DJI Phantom 4. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further. Thank you.
2021-3-11
Use props
fans797940de
lvl.1

France

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-11 22:17
Hello there 3virgule14. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue with the intelligent flight battery of your DJI Phantom 4. Can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist you further. Thank you.
Hello, I’ve tried to let the battery plugged all night making his cycle, and this morning all lights was off. Now the battery won’t light on anymore. I will return it to the seller. thanks for your help.
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans797940de Posted at 3-11 23:48
Hello, I’ve tried to let the battery plugged all night making his cycle, and this morning all lights was off. Now the battery won’t light on anymore. I will return it to the seller. thanks for your help.

Hi there 3virgule14. Thank you for the reply and for these information. If you have any other concerns or any inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2021-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules