Help re paperwork
1431 6 2021-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansff7939e2
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I'm hoping someone can help me as it's getting very frustrating.

Usual story-I crashed my drone and thankfully have care refresh. I raised a case and two days later I got the shipping label. This is where it all goes confusing.

I was advised to include the commercial invoice. I queried what this was and was told it was sent with the shipping label and must be included to prevent customs charges. However all i received was the shipping label via UPS. No other documentation.

Sadly replying to emails takes two days whereby I get a pidgin english reply or a reply telling me I haven't replied.

Can anyone give me answers to the following questions for my sanity.

1) Do I need to include any paperwork with the drone (inside the packaging)
2) What is the commercial invoice?
3) It states on the label no commerical value. Do I need to write this on the box itself?
4) Other than the shipping label, do I need to include anything on the outside of the box?

Also to make matters worse i'm in Northern Ireland and no one here knows if we're part of the EU or not anymore!

Thanks in advance for any replies.
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we are sorry to know about the confusion and for any trouble, you've encountered regarding the process of sending your DJI Mini 2 back to our official service center. Please be advised that the commercial invoice was sent to you together with the shipping label from the courier via email. The said file should be included in the package. The commercial invoice is used as a customs declaration provided by the person or corporation that is exporting an item across international borders. I had pulled up the case number and email conversation you had with our corresponding team. To clarify, were you able to receive all of their messages sent to your email? Thank you.
2021-3-11
Use props
Grumpster
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 3-11 16:54
Hi, we are sorry to know about the confusion and for any trouble, you've encountered regarding the process of sending your DJI Mini 2 back to our official service center. Please be advised that the commercial invoice was sent to you together with the shipping label from the courier via email. The said file should be included in the package. The commercial invoice is used as a customs declaration provided by the person or corporation that is exporting an item across international borders. I had pulled up the case number and email conversation you had with our corresponding team. To clarify, were you able to receive all of their messages sent to your email? Thank you.

Thanks for the quick reply Diana,

I received a shipping label from UPS. The label is created via a link.

I received a separate email from pkginfo  entitled Return Shipment ID Is this the commercial invoice?

I want to be sure as due to Brexit-mail services here isn't great and i want to make sure i've got all the paperwork in order.

Re the emails. I am getting them but when I reply I get an automated email acknowledging it. Then two days later I get an email saying I haven't replied and can DJI close of the enquiry. I reply to that one and usually get some form of a reply. All in all it's a four day turnaround per inquiry.
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Grumpster Posted at 3-11 23:55

I am sorry for this, I will check with the corresponding team and provide you with an update as soon as possible during working hours.
2021-3-12
Use props
Grumpster
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 3-12 19:57
I am sorry for this, I will check with the corresponding team and provide you with an update as soon as possible during working hours.

No problem-please keep me posted as I want to get my drone shipped off ASAP. Thanks
2021-3-13
Use props
j4ku3pl_1988
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9695 ft
United Kingdom

Grumpster Posted at 3-11 23:55

The UPS label says RMA and NO COMMERCIAL VALUE. I was also shipping from Northern Ireland a month back. It came and it came back at no extra charge
2021-3-14
Use props
Grumpster
lvl.1
United Kingdom

j4ku3pl_1988 Posted at 3-14 00:26
The UPS label says RMA and NO COMMERCIAL VALUE. I was also shipping from Northern Ireland a month back. It came and it came back at no extra charge

Sorry for the late reply. I appreciate the post. Turns out there was a page missing that was emailed to me and I have included in the post. Hopefully when it’s returned no customs charges!

Your experience reassures me-thank you
2021-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules