dji does not work on ios iphone 12/11, mimo app does not work
1267 1 2021-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
angelgrinder87
lvl.1

Spain

i have the dji om 4 on an iPhone 12/11, and when I disconnect it and reconnect it it does not work, I make many attempts and it does not work, I open the application and it says connected but the light blinks green. I reset the Bluetooth I turn off the mobile and  nothing works, I have tried it on another mobile an iPhone 11 and it still does not work.

The only buttons that work are zoom and on/off.
the gimbal motors do not work. The device appears to be connected to my phone in the Mimo app, but the green light continues to blink. Meanwhile, it seems that the charge of the gimbal is quite low on the mimo app. However, all of the charging status lights of the device are constantly on, so it is fully charged. In addition, the serial number of the device  appears as N / A. I have tried to restart the blueetooth settings of the device over and over again. (R + M + T).

This is the case number: CAS-6030559-G4F3M8 , I requested a change and the label did not arrive, what a bad gift I made to my wife

IMG_A1427BC4916D-1.jpeg

IMG_7520.PNG

2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, angelgrinder87. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Based on the video that you have uploaded, the motors aren't working. We suggest checking if an update prompts when using the DJI Mimo and have it updated. After that, please perform a calibration thru the app then test it again.
2021-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules