Mavic enterprise melting contacts
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone_operator
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23779770 ft

New Zealand

Hi there

Has anyone come across this before with their Enterprise 'self heating' batteries?
Seems like they are heating a little too much... We use them in temperatures from 10-25 degrees so I don't believe they use the heating function, however I have noticed that some batteries are now melting on 4 contacts on the left side of the battery. We have 20 batteries servicing 5 drones and all have approx 70 cycles on them. The drone body is also showing melting around the contacts in question.
8 of the 20 batteries are now showing this issue which the drone is also communicating via the controller with the message
"Communication to the battery is abnormal, land ASAP"
Unfortunately we were too late on one drone which the battery simply stopped working and it fell from the sky and cracked the main body frame rendering it unservicable.
Any suggestions?

Regards

Batteries in question

Batteries in question

2021-3-11
Use props
knarfboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 494508 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Contact DJI Customer Service or your local Dealer.
2021-3-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Drone_operator. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Since this issue is happening on your DJI intelligent flight batteries. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to help and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-3-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules