o(^-^)o
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I cannot calibrate the motion controller compass ,
Everytime calibration error , recalibrate
It also constantly jumps from normal to error and back in the controller calibration menu in the goggles.
Anyone has a sollution or also has a problem?
Maybe moderator can adress this to technicians
2021-3-12
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

re pair & connect?
2021-3-12
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yes i just done it and calibrate was a succes .
Thanks for the tip
2021-3-12
Use props
fans7156a338
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10809163 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same issue and re-linking did not help. It’s driving me crazy!
2021-3-21
Use props
CROC74
lvl.1
Flight distance : 209081 ft
Chile

hi,
i am having the same issue,  re-linking and not working,

please help us.

2021-3-21
Use props
Kropserkel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2472339 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Same issue, with "Interference in MC location" warning on when flying, even in the middle of a field.  Attempts to fix it with goggle menu calbration shows intermittent Error status for compass on Motion Controller. Efforts to recalibrate it by 360 degree rotation on X and Y axis as illustrated always unsuccessful.
2021-3-27
Use props
Plasmo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17907 ft
United States

I have the same problem with inability to calibrate my Motion controller and also get the error when flying that others are reporting as well.  Do we need to return our Motion Controllers for a replacement or is there a fix? I just got mine a week ago.  
2021-4-2
Use props
TOW69
lvl.2
Flight distance : 341037 ft
United States

Same issue I was able to get it to calibrate however I still have the range limit of 1500 no where the 10km advertised

Anyone else have distance issues with their controller

I think this unit needs to get replaced

Fly safe
2021-4-2
Use props
ellpee
lvl.1

Australia

still no fix on this issue?

2021-4-3
Use props
Plasmo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 17907 ft
United States

ellpee Posted at 4-3 01:30
still no fix on this issue?

It looks like a lot of people here having Motion Controller issues, which likely means it's not unique.  Hopefully DJI is aware of this for a fix.
2021-4-3
Use props
Michael Rose
lvl.1

United States

Same issues stupid that they haven’t found a damn fix yet
2021-4-6
Use props
IdahoRyan
lvl.1
United States

Hey guys, here is how I calibrate mine. ( I had the same problem as everyone else, and this is what works for me every time now. )

I made a quick video for you instead of trying to describe it. (Sorry for the crappy video production but I was focused on helping and not quality video production! )
Just be sure to be outdoors, and let me know if you have any questions and if this helped or not.

Cheers,
Ryan

How I calibrate my DJI motion controller.

2021-4-6
Use props
Michael Rose
lvl.1

United States

Ok so I had the do a circle with my arm to get mine to work and it’s running great now thanks for the tip rotating 360 didn’t work for me I extended my arm and made a big circle for step 2 and it worked
2021-4-6
Use props
Steven Bennett4
New

United States

IdahoRyan Posted at 4-6 12:16
Hey guys, here is how I calibrate mine. ( I had the same problem as everyone else, and this is what works for me every time now. )

I made a quick video for you instead of trying to describe it. (Sorry for the crappy video production but I was focused on helping and not quality video production!  )

I tried doing what your video said it’s still did not work
2021-4-14
Use props
ScenicEye
lvl.1
Flight distance : 653642 ft
United States

I made a quick video for you instead of trying to describe it. (Sorry for the crappy video production but I was focused on helping and not quality video production!  )

Thank you that’s all it needed and your trick worked
2021-4-15
Use props
Ron Thijssen
lvl.1

Netherlands

Hi Guys,
Same issue here; tried the calibration as shown in the video, followed the picture in the gogles, tried to turn it first like a screwdriver in the second stage as a steering wheel as described in another post.
Doesn't matter what you do in the first stage/step. Second allways fails.
Any tips / tricks or news from DJI?
2021-4-17
Use props
Ron Thijssen
lvl.1

Netherlands

Ron Thijssen Posted at 4-17 04:12
Hi Guys,
Same issue here; tried the calibration as shown in the video, followed the picture in the gogles, tried to turn it first like a screwdriver in the second stage as a steering wheel as described in another post.
Doesn't matter what you do in the first stage/step. Second allways fails.

At the "I-don't know-how-many-times" I succeeded. Pay attention to the position of the motion controller in the second stage. The accelerator absolutelly has to be  pointing down
2021-4-17
Use props
djiuser_C4ho0cRVy5sZ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Same issue here, just won't work, second stage fails every time. Hope DJI solves this soon.
2021-4-18
Use props
Galdur
lvl.1

Iceland

I made a quick video for you instead of trying to describe it. (Sorry for the crappy video production but I was focused on helping and not quality video production!  )

WOW! This is SO different to what the on-screen instructions imply. THANKS!!!
2021-5-2
Use props
Don G.
lvl.1

Jamaica

I made a quick video for you instead of trying to describe it. (Sorry for the crappy video production but I was focused on helping and not quality video production!  )
Yup it worked. I had to do both step 1 & 2 in a clockwise motion though. Now I realize how awful DJI's instructions were. Shameful
2021-5-2
Use props
fans9b68f569
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3336476 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

Michael Rose Posted at 4-6 12:53
Ok so I had the do a circle with my arm to get mine to work and it’s running great now thanks for the tip rotating 360 didn’t work for me I extended my arm and made a big circle for step 2 and it worked

How did the big circle? like what? Could you put a video?
2021-5-20
Use props
fans2df4a6f2
lvl.1

United States

This worked great. Thank you!
2021-5-26
Use props
djiuser_YCEgc2sFiDe3
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22037 ft
Brazil

IdahoRyan Posted at 2021-4-6 12:16

I got the same problem, and this procedure has fixed, thanks
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules