Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone ban imposed by Georgia Building Authority
1510 6 2015-7-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P3Life
lvl.1

United States

i am getting tire of us goverment with Drone Ban.

2015-7-12
Use props
ScottyT
lvl.4

Australia

Yeah 5 miles seems a bit steep. 1 mile at most I would have thought if it's just a helipad.

I imagine the helicopter would have to fly at a certain height over 400 feet? He can basically ascend and descend from that height over each helipad and there would be no risk from drones
2015-7-12
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

Cute. So now the state thinks they control the airspace. Guess they might want to speak to the FAA about this.

Can't fly drones, what about remotely operated helicopters or airplanes?

Must be something in the water down there.
2015-7-13
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

gregg1r Posted at 2015-7-13 20:05
Cute. So now the state thinks they control the airspace. Guess they might want to speak to the FAA a ...

Yeah, whatever it is, let's hope it isn't too contagious.

I live in a small town here in central Florida. One of my sisters-in-law works for the local police department. There's been rumblings about rules/laws/ordinances concerning drones.

When I was still working, we called that "...the shotgun approach..." Instead of prosecuting the idiots who can successfully demonstrate a total lack of common sense, just penalize everybody to be sure you get the culprits!
2015-7-14
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

aburkefl@gmail. Posted at 2015-7-14 21:00
Yeah, whatever it is, let's hope it isn't too contagious.

I live in a small town here in central  ...

Yeah, I know what you mean.

Before escaping to a free state, Baltimore City decided to outlaw pellet guns. No use and no possession. Nothing written into the law grandfathering prior ownership.

The city yutes were purchasing soft air and pellet guns then holding people up. They met up with a CCW holder that shot and killed one, then all of a sudden, ban the use and possession. How about DON'T ROB PEOPLE?

Same for the idiots flying where they aren't supposed to. As far as a single persons helipad (in this case the governor), that's total BS. Who does he think he is, the President?
2015-7-14
Use props
bradneal24
lvl.3
United States

Unfortunately, this probably will be contagious. And these idiots bouncing their drones of city buildings that then come crashing to the street below, are certainly not helping the cause.
2015-7-14
Use props
skine75
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for sharing.  I live just outside Atlanta and try very hard to keep up with all the "no fly zones" and regulations but didn't know about this.  Good community information to help keep us all in the know.  Thanks again!
2015-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules