589 6 2021-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phylipp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 186778 ft
Germany

Hey guys,

I have three original batterys for a mavic air 2.

All three worked for 3-4 weeks perfectly!
After a firmware update (for the batterys), one of them stopped during the update process and died(?!)..

Then I'm try to load it with the default loader, nothing blinks, nothing will load this battery.

With the battery loading station (3x at once) and I plug this battery alone one the hub, the LED of the hub will just blink static RED!

(I tried the single method to load the battery for ~ 8h and also with the hub but nothing..)
It looks like, the battery has 0% loaded.

I hope someone has an idea.

Best regards,
phylipp
2021-3-12
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

I know it's a bit late, but updates can be a roll of the dice.
I would wait and let others be the beta testers........
But with that being said, I have never updated anything on my Mav Gen I since activation, 3 years+,....
Zero issues.
Period.
2021-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, phylipp. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Based on your description, it may have seemed that one of your batteries is experiencing abnormalities. Could you identify if the battery emits an LED indicator after pressing the power button once? Looking forward to your response.
2021-3-13
Use props
phylipp
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-13 01:08
Hi, phylipp. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Based on your description, it may have seemed that one of your batteries is experiencing abnormalities. Could you identify if the battery emits an LED indicator after pressing the power button once? Looking forward to your response.

Hey,

thanks for ur response!

No, nothing happen then I click on the button at the top of the battery. Also on the normal battery loader adapter nothing will blink or happen. Just on the battery hub station, the led of the station is static red.
2021-3-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

phylipp Posted at 3-13 01:12
Hey,

thanks for ur response!

Thanks for your prompt response. We suggest returning this battery back to our Service Center to have this check further. At your soonest convenience, please reach out to our Customer Support and open a ticket.
2021-3-13
Use props
phylipp
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-13 23:29
Thanks for your prompt response. We suggest returning this battery back to our Service Center to have this check further. At your soonest convenience, please reach out to our Customer Support and open a ticket.

Thanks,

I'll do it.

Thanks for ur quick support!
2021-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

phylipp Posted at 3-14 08:23
Thanks,

I'll do it.

You're most welcome and hope this could be resolved immediately.
2021-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules