Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh region if bought from Amazon.de
2846 2 2021-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aSae
lvl.3
Flight distance : 562769 ft
Poland

Hello,
I lived in Poland and I am planning to buy DJI FPV Drone Combo (including the DJI care refresh) via Amazon.de (DJI Store). Just wanted to confirm since the terms said DJI care applies to the country or region when the drone was bought. But i read many posts here about the coverage, and I am a bit confused. So is my DJI care refresh only cover for Germany only (and always has to send to Germany service center) or since Poland is in the same region, it applies also for Poland (and can be sent to Poland/nearest service center)?

thanks in advance for the reply, waiting while holding on my mouse button to click the order now in Amazon.de

EDIT: Got in touch with DJI support chat, and it was confirmed it's applies on region basis (EU). I am so happy and went straight to complete my order
2021-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi aSae, happy to hear that you had got the answer. Hope you will receive your package soon.
2021-3-12
Use props
aSae
lvl.3
Flight distance : 562769 ft
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 3-12 19:00
Hi aSae, happy to hear that you had got the answer. Hope you will receive your package soon.

Thanks Susan, it is planned to be here in 3 days from today
2021-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules