1523 9 2021-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CJ Bricker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3788865 ft
United States

What the heck is this repair bill?
They send it after hours when I can't contact anyone. I specifically requested a replacement drone, not a repair. I had DJI Care Refresh which expired on March 11th. They recieved the drone on March 11th. Now they bill me for this on March 13th!!? The drone was at their repair facility on the 11th when DJI CARE REFRESH Should have just sent another drone, controller, and three new batteries. I called earlier today to explain I wanted DJI Care Refresh to replace it immediately, she said they're "Evaluating the damage", well I ordered a replacement. I was under the impression they would NOT evaluate the damage. On top of this all 3 of my batteries are shot. They have 'balooned' and literally pop out of the drone due to expansion. I need help and service isn't open. This isn't right.
2021-3-12
Use props
CJ Bricker
lvl.2
United States

2021-3-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi CJ Bricker, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I will check your case with the corresponding team and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your patience.
2021-3-13
Use props
CJ Bricker
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-13 01:36
Hi CJ Bricker, I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. I will check your case with the corresponding team and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your patience.

I look forward to your response
2021-3-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CJ Bricker Posted at 3-13 12:44
I look forward to your response

Hi there, the quotation has been updated, may I know if you have received the email?
2021-3-18
Use props
CJ Bricker
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 3-18 18:35
Hi there, the quotation has been updated, may I know if you have received the email?

Hi DJI Susan,

I did receive the proper quote and paid it, thank you!

Could you please help me with the issue of all three of my batteries being bad?

Thank you,
CJ
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

CJ Bricker Posted at 3-18 21:51
Hi DJI Susan,

I did receive the proper quote and paid it, thank you!

Hello, we will send your request to the corresponding team to further check, we will be in touch. Thanks
2021-3-19
Use props
CJ Bricker
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-19 01:23
Hello, we will send your request to the corresponding team to further check, we will be in touch. Thanks

Update to the case, it took this entire time to get resolved.

They offered me 20% off the two batteries since they were "out of warranty"

Be warned - your care refresh package only covers the drone and 1 battery..........

I guess I'm lucky to get the coupon, but not entirely satisfied as a consumer. I find it cheap and a less-than-acceptable cost to replace batteries. These are supposed to be "Smart Batteries" so I'm appalled that all three ended up dying around the same time....

Anyway - I guess that DJI Care Refresh isn't a scam, read the terms... But it sure is a Sham!

I was certainly led to believe the two batteries would be covered by the lady who I initially spoke to to begin my care refresh case. Over the phone I had no idea I wouldn't have them covered, she acted like everything would be covered.

The weeks and weeks it took to get my simple case "resolved" are unacceptable.

I see why the professionals have to have 2-3 of each DJI platform they wish to profit from.
2021-4-15
Use props
Comm
New
Flight distance : 1092825 ft
United States

CJ Bricker Posted at 2021-4-15 16:58
Update to the case, it took this entire time to get resolved.

They offered me 20% off the two batteries since they were "out of warranty"

yes their "insurance" is just a scam.  I'm surprised all the people that have been affected haven't gotten together and filed a class action fro breach of contract.  Herding cats I guess but yes, all the care/refresh products are a complete scam as they do not honor what they claim they will.
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Comm Posted at 2-15 07:30
yes their "insurance" is just a scam.  I'm surprised all the people that have been affected haven't gotten together and filed a class action fro breach of contract.  Herding cats I guess but yes, all the care/refresh products are a complete scam as they do not honor what they claim they will.

Hi, I am sorry for any issue you encountered. May I know if you encountered any issues with your DJI Care Refresh service? Kindly send me the details in PM, I am here to help.
2023-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules