wohoo! niceeeee
2021-3-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

lol,  its very cool feature isnt it Whoreable.
2021-3-13
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

It looks like a very neat feature but I am afraid it will be useless in most cases. Just imagine you crash with this drone .... I think the only thing you'll need at that moment is a thrash can and a tissue to dry your tears ...
2021-3-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

tomekyo Posted at 3-13 01:08
It looks like a very neat feature but I am afraid it will be useless in most cases. Just imagine you crash with this drone .... I think the only thing you'll need at that moment is a thrash can and a tissue to dry your tears ...

Its actually a common feature on FPV drones,  on a regular FPV its quite useful.
2021-3-13
Use props
SeanOzz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 612405 ft
  • >>>
United States

tomekyo Posted at 3-13 01:08
It looks like a very neat feature but I am afraid it will be useless in most cases. Just imagine you crash with this drone .... I think the only thing you'll need at that moment is a thrash can and a tissue to dry your tears ...

would have been useful for me but no matter what mode i am in it will not activate for me.

2021-3-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there DAFlys. Good day and thank you for posting this video for the DJI FPV created by FlytPath. For additional reference I will post a link where in you can find the specifications and frequently asked questions for the DJI FPV ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you.
2021-3-14
Use props
noopsit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 427592 ft
France

It's a pity that DJI relies on Youtube community to actually try & error features that should have been accessible in DJI's documentation. Like for previous DJI drones, relevant features are not or unsufficiently described. It took me ages to partially understand  how in-flight CSC is handled by DJI drones. I still don't know for sure, as it is implemented differently depending on the drone. Very disappointing when you spend a lot of money...
2021-3-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

noopsit Posted at 3-16 01:23
It's a pity that DJI relies on Youtube community to actually try & error features that should have been accessible in DJI's documentation. Like for previous DJI drones, relevant features are not or unsufficiently described. It took me ages to partially understand  how in-flight CSC is handled by DJI drones. I still don't know for sure, as it is implemented differently depending on the drone. Very disappointing when you spend a lot of money...

I totally agree with you on both points.  
2021-3-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very cool!
2021-3-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

cheers Montfrooij.  
2021-3-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DAFlys Posted at 3-17 00:15
cheers Montfrooij.

You're welcome!
2021-3-17
Use props
pbliz
lvl.1
Canada

I tried today switching to all modes and i get the message "turtle mode not required. I started motors in Manual mode then stopped and flipped drone. Tried Turtle mode and no luck.  
2021-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules