Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[New User] Looking for a mat that will fit inside the Fly More Bag
2913 5 2021-3-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BaeByte
lvl.1
United States

Hello everyone...

As the title says I've been looking everywhere to find a landing mat that will fit inside the bad that comes with the fly more kit for the Mini 2. Even the smallest of them are usually 9in by 6in or so and I've taken measurements and it seems like none of them fit, does anyone have a recommendation? Lugging another bag or accesory around is out of the question since  I'm looking for portability and mobility.

Thanks for reading!
2021-3-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have cut some small squares of 3mm mdf that I use,  small enough to fit in a back jeans pocket or in the bag.
2021-3-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Heres an example.

2021-3-13
Use props
BaeByte
lvl.1
United States

That looks pretty cool, I did end up finding a 16" round spot not very big but it fits in the bag. It's not very big but I have no intentions of upgrading beyond a Mini 2 (in size) if the 3 comes out I might give that a shot.

Here is what I found: https://www.amazon.com/FlatHat-Collapsible-Drone-Landing-Launch/dp/B01LYH450N Also picked up some aluminum ground pegs for areas that allow me to use those.

Thank you for the replies, had I not already ordered this I would have definitely tried to make my own.
2021-3-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

BaeByte Posted at 3-13 16:35
That looks pretty cool, I did end up finding a 16" round spot not very big but it fits in the bag. It's not very big but I have no intentions of upgrading beyond a Mini 2 (in size) if the 3 comes out I might give that a shot.

Here is what I found: https://www.amazon.com/FlatHat-Collapsible-Drone-Landing-Launch/dp/B01LYH450N Also picked up some aluminum ground pegs for areas that allow me to use those.

Curious as to how the 16" pad has worked out for you.  Great that it fit into the bag.
2021-4-13
Use props
DroneJunkieQc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1015679 ft
  • >>>
Canada

That's perfect !
2021-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now