How to connect Fpv drone to Dji Fly?
3656 7 2021-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Detech
lvl.1

Russia

I download Dji fly program to my ipad and connect it to drone with "lightnig <=> typeC". But program tell me there are no drone connected.
If i press button "connect to drone" - there are three drone available "mavic mini", "mavic air 2" and "dji mini 2". No fpv drone.
But fpv drone itself tell me he need to connect to dji fly (to upload licence and unlock zone).
How to do that?

p.s. If i connect goggles instead of drone - dji fly show me video from drone and tell me "dji fpv connected" in setting. But if i try upload licence - it still tell me "no drone connected"
2021-3-13
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=1#pid2437797
2021-3-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Detech. Thanks for reaching out! Temporarily, the DJI FPV icon is not available on the DJI Fly v1.3.0 by default. The DJI FPV icon will only show after the drone is connected. Please make sure that the aircraft, remote, and the goggle are powered on and linked.  

2021-3-14
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You also have to use the OTG cable that is supplied, a USB-C to Lightning won’t work.
2021-3-14
Use props
fansbb3adf49
lvl.1
Flight distance : 118143 ft
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 3-14 04:18
You also have to use the OTG cable that is supplied, a USB-C to Lightning won’t work.

I bought the Apple USB-C to Lightning cable and it is working great!

Well, it does want to charge my phone from the goggles which sucks, but otherwise fully functional even for the virtual flight app.
2021-3-14
Use props
Detech
lvl.1

Russia

Buzzyone Posted at 3-14 04:18

I have Lightning - USB, so with OTG cable (USB - TypeC) it work like Lightning - TypeC. And it not working. All three (drone, goggle and joypad on and connected).

So it maybe a cable problem? I'l try pure Lightning-TypeC then.
2021-3-16
Use props
Quax der Bruchpilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8266250 ft
Germany

On Android:
solved with installation APK from the website DJI Fly - App from DJI for Android
the Version on Google Play-Store 1.2.1 from Nov.2020 doesn't support the FPV
2021-4-18
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

Quax der Bruchpilot Posted at 4-18 22:54
On Android:
solved with installation APK from the website DJI Fly - App from DJI for Android
the Version on Google Play-Store 1.2.1 from Nov.2020 doesn't support the FPV

"solved with installation APK from the website DJI Fly - App from DJI for Android"

Same here.
On Android, the OTG connector needs to be connected to the goggles.

Hopefully the updated app fixes things for iPhones/iPads too.
2021-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules