Dji shipping problems 2021
2630 1 2021-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_VfBNROBwcaYR
lvl.1

United States

I ordered my dji phantom 4 pro on February 26. I never ordered straight from dji but, I heard they take care of their *renewed department*. I was anxious and kept looking at my account to see if anything changed and nothing. The site did mention 3-5 days. I also was looking at forums like these where there was shipping delays and I was shocked but, I thought hey, it might be different. So I waited. 5th day came around and nope my order didn’t move at all, later I contacted dji through the online chat. The guy said “You’re order is estimated to ship on March 12.” So I waited and tried to contact them again. Same reply “estimated to ship on March 12”. February 26 to MARCH 12. Are you kidding me??? It’s March 13 the next day and still NOTHING. I was also a bit confused because they are in China which is about a day ahead. Checked my email how many times to see if they Shipped NOTHING. Dji you really need to care more about your customers. If they don’t ship by next week I am going to cancel my order. SUCKS I wanted to take some nice photos during spring break. (Keep you guys updated)
2021-3-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we apologize for the waiting, we understand that must be frustrated for you. We will check the exact status with the sales department, we will get back to you once we hear about the feedback from them. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules