Mavic2 Pro battery stuck in hibernation mode.
16709 11 2021-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
warloc59
lvl.3
Flight distance : 209160 ft
  • >>>
United States

Last weekend I went out and flew my brand new Mavic 2 Pro.  And that weekend my sister passed away unexpectedly.  and I completely forgot to recharge the one battery that I used, and now I can’t get it to do anything at all. It will not light up will not charge.  The battery did have some charge to it when I was finished flying. About as good as a paperweight. Any suggestions?  
2021-3-13
Use props
siddjain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 877539 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue with my mavic 2 pro battery. It has 17% remaining and its been about a month or so now, battery shows no signs of life and won't charge. Please help
2021-3-13
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

siddjain Posted at 3-13 19:22
I'm having the same issue with my mavic 2 pro battery. It has 17% remaining and its been about a month or so now, battery shows no signs of life and won't charge. Please help

I got it to work siddjain!  It is now charging.  Here is what I did.  

1.  Plug in battery and hold the power button for 30 seconds
2. Unplug battery for just a couple seconds
3.  Plug in battery and hold the power button for 30 seconds
4.  Unplug battery for just a couple seconds
5.  Plug in battery and hold the power button for 30 seconds
6.  Unplug battery for just a couple seconds
7.  Plug in battery    ****. DO NOT TOUCH POWER BUTTON *****  Just put the battery down.  My battery started charging within 20 seconds of plugging it in.  

2021-3-14
Use props
warloc59
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

warloc59 Posted at 3-14 15:54

I don’t know guys. Hey I’ve been plugging it in playing with this thing for two or three days now and this just seemed to work.  Luck?  I was actually surfing some YouTube videos on the problem with these batteries. And this guy ( Hermie Alba / YouTube handle)  did the very same thing and said it worked for him. So that’s where I got the idea.  
2021-3-14
Use props
siddjain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 877539 ft
United States

Hey Warloc59, thanks so much. I'll give this a try tomorrow during the day. Really hope it works - thanks so much for letting me know about this!
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there warloc59. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and I am sorry to know about your sister. In hibernation mode if the sai DJI intelligent flight battery level is less than 10%, the battery enter Hibernation mode to prevent over-discharge. In Hibernation mode, the battery level indicators do not illuminate. Kindly please charge the battery around 30 mins to an hour to wake it from Hibernation mode. Thank you.
2021-3-17
Use props
Begyring
lvl.1

Denmark

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-3-17 21:59
Hello there warloc59. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and I am sorry to know about your sister. In hibernation mode if the sai DJI intelligent flight battery level is less than 10%, the battery enter Hibernation mode to prevent over-discharge. In Hibernation mode, the battery level indicators do not illuminate. Kindly please charge the battery around 30 mins to an hour to wake it from Hibernation mode. Thank you.
Hi,
I left the battery yesterday, that has this problem, in the charger, but it has not charged at all. The battery blinks 15-16 times, has a pause for 6-7 seconds and repeats all over again.

This morning I tried the procedure outlined without luck. I can not imagine the battery dead as it has not been used that much. What to do?
2022-4-9
Use props
fansee354373
New

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-3-17 21:59

Hi how hasn’t worked for me. 2 brand new batteries in the flymore kit and can’t get neither of them to work…
2022-4-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansee354373 Posted at 4-15 14:20
Hi how hasn’t worked for me. 2 brand new batteries in the flymore kit and can’t get neither of them to work…

Hi there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you are having this issue with your new DJI intelligent flight batteries. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. We will do there best to help and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Begyring Posted at 4-9 23:51
Hi,
I left the battery yesterday, that has this problem, in the charger, but it has not charged at all. The battery blinks 15-16 times, has a pause for 6-7 seconds and repeats all over again.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late reply. Could you please try to charge it for more than two hours? If it still persists, you are advised to send it back for further testing.
2022-5-4
Use props
fansa0757535
New

United Kingdom

warloc59 Posted at 2021-3-14 15:54

You absolute legend, that worked for me.
2023-10-7
Use props
fansa0757535
New

United Kingdom

warloc59 Posted at 2021-3-14 15:54

You absolute legend, that worked for me.
2023-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules