5986 6 2021-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZM5REEggbX10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 319721 ft
Canada

Hey everyone,

First time here and first post. Excited to be here and learn as much as i can through tutorials and user experiences. After my 2nd flight , i notice that the propellers are always in the camera view. Doesnt matter if its set for takeoff, hovering or accelerating. Ive looked at aspect ratio and other options however all i can surmise is that the propellers will always be in the shot unless i angle the camera or remove them in post edit ?
2021-3-13
Use props
WinstonZZZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 35643 ft
United States

Another way is to buy an ND filter and put it on the lens. ND filters will force the camera taking longer time for each frame and thus makes the propeller 'disappear'
2021-3-25
Use props
ApexRising
lvl.1
United States

If you tilt the gimbal upward and move forward, the props won't be in the shot. The drone was designed to film while going forward at speed. Also, as the post above said, ND filters will help remove the props but not entirely.

There's also an image correction option in the goggles which reduce the frame and cut out the props but you get a smaller aspect ratio as a result.
2021-4-2
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WinstonZZZ Posted at 2021-3-25 22:09
Another way is to buy an ND filter and put it on the lens. ND filters will force the camera taking longer time for each frame and thus makes the propeller 'disappear'

This answer is total and complete BS. The purpose of an ND filter is to reduce the amount of light entering the sensor. It does not magically make the props vanish from view or footage. The only way to remove the props in view from footage is to alter the settings in the goggle menu's.
2022-1-8
Use props
jfbond
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1240538 ft
Ireland

How about mounting an Osmo Action 2? This would remove the propellers while keeping a large FOV.

Disclaimer : I haven't tried it.
2022-7-6
Use props
djiuser_GnnSvO35jUwv
New

United Kingdom

This is very bad seeing the propeller's in video.this is a design fault.why make it like that.
4-11 07:54
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_GnnSvO35jUwv Posted at 4-11 07:54
This is very bad seeing the propeller's in video.this is a design fault.why make it like that.

I apologize for learning about your concerns regarding the propeller problem. To facilitate a more effective resolution, would it be possible for you to share a sample video illustrating this issue? I anticipate your reply.
4-11 15:32
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules