Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nikolay Atanasov
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3755928 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hello DJI developers,

When I fly custom FPV builds with my Taranis radio I have created a special channel mix function that combines roll control with negative yaw control. This makes it possible to roll the drone around camera's axis only with the stick for the roll (right stick in mode 2) instead of doing it with combination of both sticks. This makes it extremelly easy to fly cinematic in manual (acro) mode.

I thought that for the DJI FPV drone can be made a new function, which when enabled the pilot to be able to roll the drone around the cameras axis. This mix can change dynamically depending on the current camera tilt angle. Would love to see that in the next firmware updates.

Thanks!
2021-3-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Nikolay Atanasov. Thanks for reaching out! We do appreciate your suggestions and we'll forward this feedback to our developers. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com or by checking the Release Notes specific for the DJI FPV. Thank you for your continued support!
2021-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules