Controller Mode 2 to Mode 1 change? HELP!
6609 2 2021-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shaunmed
lvl.1
United States

I am used to flying in Mode 1 but the controller with FPV combo ships with Mode 2 controller.

Original FPV controller had separate Mode 1 model but not offered with curent new FPV combo pack.
Anyone know how I change flight modes?

This is in essence what I want to do but with the new controller:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni1bruB9nvc

Thanks.

2021-3-13
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

I am also mode 1. You need to do one or two things. First go and read the f... manual. Two, put everything on as though you are going to fly and put your goggles on. Go to the RC menu and enter the stick mode option en switch it from mode 2 to 1. After that I also calibrated the sticks. (I think it is optional). If you are going to fly in automated modes only - you're good to go now. I you're interested in M mode you need to remove the spring tension from the throttle stick. To do that - read the f... manual again or remove the plastick cover from the back of the right side of the controller and adjust the screws according to the manual. ANd read it ...
2021-3-13
Use props
fans65bf7f03
lvl.1
United States

tomekyo Posted at 3-13 15:08
I am also mode 1. You need to do one or two things. First go and read the f... manual. Two, put everything on as though you are going to fly and put your goggles on. Go to the RC menu and enter the stick mode option en switch it from mode 2 to 1. After that I also calibrated the sticks. (I think it is optional). If you are going to fly in automated modes only - you're good to go now. I you're interested in M mode you need to remove the spring tension from the throttle stick. To do that - read the f... manual again or remove the plastick cover from the back of the right side of the controller and adjust the screws according to the manual. ANd read it ...

many thanks. Mode 1 is my jam
2021-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules