System Sensor error, GPS error
16637 48 2021-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
macintox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 378156 ft
Taiwan

Also having this issue, but I dont have anything show up in the Status page. Only a big red "N" and red GPS and Forward looking icons...

On the latest firmware 01.02.0015
2022-3-22
Use props
djiuser_cVbcljSNBDge
lvl.1

United States

Kinda late to the party but I had the same problem and found the issue. I’ve crashed mine a few times and replaced parts myself (not patient enough to wait for factory replacement/repair). I would guess that when people replace the cover they are causing the same thing to happen. You can see the flat black cable is ripped. I’d guess mine is from an impact causing the cover to pinch the cable against the corner of the board. Just my two cents. Could look carefully at that just to verify
image.jpg
2022-5-9
Use props
Fuzz Pantz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 880902 ft
Canada

supernicko Posted at 2021-6-21 01:32
FIXED : it sat on a shelf for months as i couldnt be bothered with the bs of sending it in.... saw on a similar thread a guy who replaced his gps - works out its EASY AS! Once your cover is off, its 2 screws, 2 little antenna plugs which stay intact with the sticky tape - and 1 little data plug - so easy -  i bought the original part from my local supplier - plugged in - turned on - all back to normal. SENSOR ERROR AND GPS ERROR are gone and ive just flown 3 batteries. Thought id post incase it helps - i have refresh and i know it was prob under warranty but for $40 USD i couldnt be bothered... As a side note the gps chip antenna basically press against the cover - so for those saying they took the cover off check your plugs first -but im wondering if the pressure of the cover there can bust the chip.. or a light crash could easily put pressure on it. Hope it helps - NICKO PERTH WEST AUSTRALIA!

Hey Nicko, I know you said it,  but just want to confirm cause I have the issue now.   Mine happened immediately after a good crash.  I've just replaced an arm,  imu sensor and a couple other non mechanical or electrical smashed bits.... everything fires up,  but same error messages s before the repair.  Flashed all the firmware too.   

BOTH the System Sensor error and GPS  error are still there.  **Did both of those show up for you at the same time?   

Your comment is the only example of anyone solving this without sending back to DJI.  Onya
2022-8-20
Use props
howardboylangmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1030020 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had the same System Sensor Error and GPS Error problem. Thanks to the above post I fixed it in seconds. Turns out that the screw that holds down the bracket on the GPS connector/Ribbon had vibrated loose and the connector become disconnected. All I did was undo the screw, remove the bracket, push the connector back in place firmly and screwed it down again. Job done, no more error.
2023-2-6
Use props
gearinvent
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135 ft
Argentina

I have the sensor error in dji avata, related to imu problem, do you know If I replace the gps module would come back to life?
2023-7-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

gearinvent Posted at 7-16 21:41
I have the sensor error in dji avata, related to imu problem, do you know If I replace the gps module would come back to life?

Hi, gearinvent. Is this the same issue about the IMU calibration going on a loop and you cant get it to finish?
2023-7-17
Use props
gearinvent
lvl.1
Flight distance : 135 ft
Argentina

Every time I finish it ok, then restart asking calibration by sensor error
2023-7-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

gearinvent Posted at 7-19 19:41
Every time I finish it ok, then restart asking calibration by sensor error

Will you be able to post the video of the operation here to assist you further?
2023-7-20
Use props
djiuser_VfWkCiDpfMkG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 243202 ft

United Kingdom

supernicko Posted at 2021-6-21 01:32
FIXED : it sat on a shelf for months as i couldnt be bothered with the bs of sending it in.... saw on a similar thread a guy who replaced his gps - works out its EASY AS! Once your cover is off, its 2 screws, 2 little antenna plugs which stay intact with the sticky tape - and 1 little data plug - so easy -  i bought the original part from my local supplier - plugged in - turned on - all back to normal. SENSOR ERROR AND GPS ERROR are gone and ive just flown 3 batteries. Thought id post incase it helps - i have refresh and i know it was prob under warranty but for $40 USD i couldnt be bothered... As a side note the gps chip antenna basically press against the cover - so for those saying they took the cover off check your plugs first -but im wondering if the pressure of the cover there can bust the chip.. or a light crash could easily put pressure on it. Hope it helps - NICKO PERTH WEST AUSTRALIA!

Do you have a link mate
4-25 12:33
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules