DJI FPV Drone Writing Currupt Video to SD Card
850 4 2021-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hobo Bum Tramp
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I recently purchased the DJI FPV from DJI's website. Today I was finally able to test the drone. Unfortunately, after my first flight I tred to watch back the footage. However, all the video seems to play back is a black screen with a bit of artifacting or something in the top left quadrant. The FPV goggles are able to record no problem.

I have used a few different SD cards that I have used in my Mavic Pro.
I have tried 3 different SanDisk Extreme V30s in 16, 32, and 64 gb. Aswell as a Sandisk ImageMate Pro V30 128gb sd card.
All give the same results.
All SD Cards were formatted by the drone before flight.
I have tried to encode in both .MP4 and .MOV

Has anyone else had this issue? I think I got a lemon and will need to send it in.

Thanks

2021-3-13
Use props
Hobo Bum Tramp
lvl.1

United States

Here is a what I see if I try to play the video on my computer
2021-3-13
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

I can imagine it could be your computer not being able to read the format. Try to use a different computer or change the video compression from h265 to h264...?
2021-3-14
Use props
Hobo Bum Tramp
lvl.1

United States

I have tried a couple other computers. I am getting the same issue. Here is a 5 second clip I recorded, is anyone able to see anything? https://mega.nz/file/RQ0GDZjS#tv1I8d1rhv7leG2w3dO6G2z6RWM_6kEL-I5U4T-BRxE
2021-3-14
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

Hobo Bum Tramp Posted at 3-14 09:23
I have tried a couple other computers. I am getting the same issue. Here is a 5 second clip I recorded, is anyone able to see anything? https://mega.nz/file/RQ0GDZjS#tv1I8d1rhv7leG2w3dO6G2z6RWM_6kEL-I5U4T-BRxE

normally if a file gets corrupted it will just not open and give you errors. If you are able to open the files I would not suspect it to be corrupted but more a codecs problems in the computer itself. I am affraid the only thing you can do is contact DJI support. They ailll help you, if you're lucky
2021-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules