Robomaster Windows app
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
snofe
lvl.1

Norway

I have som queastions aboat the Robomaster Windows app.
- How do you exit the Robomaster Windows app? (I had to use task manager :-( )
- Every time I start the app i get: ''do you allow this app to make changes to your device'' (message you get when installing a new program) Why???
- Why do I have to log in to the DJI account EVERY time?
All in all I think Robomaster seems like a rather scetchy app.

2021-3-13
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

I assume you are in full screen mode. You can exit the app by pressing the ESC key.

The other issues are probably because you are killing the app instead of exiting cleanly.
2021-3-14
Use props
snofe
lvl.1

Norway

BGA Posted at 3-14 07:25
I assume you are in full screen mode. You can exit the app by pressing the ESC key.

The other issues are probably because you are killing the app instead of exiting cleanly.

Thanks. ESC works but it still shows  "Do you allow this app to make changes...
2021-3-14
Use props
Cino
lvl.3

Hong Kong

seems to be the problem of your computer, maybe wrong settings?
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue, please provide the model of your computer and the operating system of it, the screenshot of the error message, and the app log to us for further confirmation.
The route to the app log: C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\DJI\RoboMaster\Player.log.
Look forward to hearing back from you.

2021-3-15
Use props
snofe
lvl.1

Norway

Cino Posted at 3-15 01:58
seems to be the problem of your computer, maybe wrong settings?

Yes maybe :-)        
2021-3-15
Use props
snofe
lvl.1

Norway

DJI Susan Posted at 3-15 04:12
Hi there, sorry for the issue, please provide the model of your computer and the operating system of it, the screenshot of the error message, and the app log to us for further confirmation.
The route to the app log: C:\Users\(username)\AppData\LocalLow\DJI\RoboMaster\Player.log.
Look forward to hearing back from you.

Computer:
Surface Pro 4
Windows 10 PRO build 19042.804

Cant upload .log files, and the content is to large to insert here. But here is a Dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7e9gn5wkdervsc9/Player.log?dl=0
screenshot:
2021-3-15
Use props
snofe
lvl.1

Norway

BGA Posted at 3-14 07:25

How do i use non-fullscreen mode?
2021-3-15
Use props
BGA
Second Officer
United States

snofe Posted at 3-15 04:51
How do i use non-fullscreen mode?

Settings (Gear Icon) -> Display
2021-3-15
Use props
snofe
lvl.1

Norway

BGA Posted at 3-15 06:12
Settings (Gear Icon) -> Display

Tanks
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

snofe Posted at 3-15 04:49
Computer:
Surface Pro 4
Windows 10 PRO build 19042.804

Thank you for getting back. I had forwarded the file to our engineers to check. If there is a reply, I will get back to you. For the logging-in issue, if it is convenient, please provide a video of the error for further confirmation. Thank you.
2021-3-16
Use props
Aki70
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12218 ft
Finland

"- Every time I start the app i get: ''do you allow this app to make changes to your device'' (message you get when installing a new program) Why???"

Seems that DJI's code signing certificate of Robomaster app (GlobalSign Extended Code Signing CA) is expired on 28th of December 2020. I assume that's the reason why it's warned by Windows, do you accept usage of expired certificate.   
2021-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules