DJI v2 goggles update failed ERROR 5-100-4
7774 10 2021-3-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mFZ8xrar2WuH
lvl.2
Singapore

I have another set of DJI V2 Goggles that are not part of the bundle with the (1.00.0600) fw.

-Im trying to pair it to the DJI Drone as I would like to sell the new goggles in the bundle and keep using my old one.
-Ive tried plugging the old v2 goggle into the PC and Mac with DJI Assistant 2 v2.1 to update.

-Im on the internal DJI account posted by Patrick@ItsBlunty. (I've also tried using my own account, still does not work)

-I do not see the internal fw 00.05.1086. Only (1.00.0604 / 1.00.0606).
-It will download either firmware to 100% but once it gets to the transmitting page, it will be stuck at 0% for about 45 seconds.
-Then I get the error: dji fpv goggle v2 update failed 5-100-4

Other notes:

-I cannot update it from the DJI Fly app on my iPhone either as I have done for the goggles that came with the bundle.
-It doesnt recognize the goggle inside the app as it did the bundled one.

Id like to raise a support ticket for this too, hope someone on the backend technical team sort this one out for us -- thanks.

update failed

update failed
2021-3-13
Use props
fanse508483e
New

United States

Sames
2021-3-18
Use props
fans210afeae
lvl.1

United States

I’m having the same issues with the drone and the goggles. And the customer service is pathetic. This paperweight is going back.
2021-3-21
Use props
ace_xwing
lvl.2
Singapore

Customer service still HAS NOT gotten back to me it’s been an entire week.

They promised it would take at most 24-48 hrs to resolve this.

Do you guys NOT have a SLA schedule to follow? Disappointing.
2021-3-23
Use props
djiuser_TBkHA26Wybsf
lvl.1

Argentina

Did you guys resolve the problem?
2021-3-30
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm sure I had that exact message when I tried to update the firmware and the batteries were not fully charged.

It's also worth noting that the DJI Fly App is much more reliable for the firmware update. The system can only be activated with the Flay App anyway.
2021-3-31
Use props
ace_xwing
lvl.2
Singapore

djiuser_TBkHA26Wybsf Posted at 3-30 12:22
Did you guys resolve the problem?

No, they never got back to me. The issue is still unresolved.
2021-4-8
Use props
Corey Dallaire
lvl.1

Canada

ace_xwing Posted at 4-8 20:33
No, they never got back to me. The issue is still unresolved.

Did you find a resolution yet? I'm having the same issue
2021-4-24
Use props
Duane Degn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

I want to make sure you guys see this thread. Hopefully there's a solution in there which works.
2021-4-24
Use props
kumardeepam
lvl.1

India

Try it on a Windows operating system, I was having the same issue when I was trying it on my Mac. I used Windows 10 and it worked fine. If you don't have a windows machine you can use the trial version of  PArellel Desktop, it super easy to use, no reboot required, opens windows in another window along with the mac.
Here is a link to parallel desktop https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/trial/
2021-9-18
Use props
fanse4b7e1ee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 333317 ft
Italy

kumardeepam Posted at 2021-9-18 10:00
Try it on a Windows operating system, I was having the same issue when I was trying it on my Mac. I used Windows 10 and it worked fine. If you don't have a windows machine you can use the trial version of  PArellel Desktop, it super easy to use, no reboot required, opens windows in another window along with the mac.
Here is a link to parallel desktop https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/trial/

I ended using Parallels too, it seems update doesn't work from a Mac
2022-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules