RC not connected to mobile device - Mavic Mini
1071 2 2021-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thebanik
New
India

Hello All,

My DJI Fly app keeps saying "RC not connected to mobile device", if I go to settings->control->connect to Aircraft, then I get the error message "Remote controller not connected".

I have tried using a different cable bought from Amazon as well, but I get the same error message as reported above.

I have tested the drone, and the remote controller which are fully charged and are connected however not able to fly at all since DJI Fly app is not working at all. I have tried using 2 different phones as well (both Android however). I cannot fly because of IMU calibration error however, and cannot calibrate because of error message reported above in the app.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
2021-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thebanik. Thanks for reaching out! Please check whether your DJI Fly is running the latest version. For Android devices, please go to our download site to check the latest version: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Please also check the RC port and you can also enable USB-Debugging on your mobile device to see if that helps.
2021-3-14
Use props
thebanik
New
India

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-14 07:33
Hi, thebanik. Thanks for reaching out! Please check whether your DJI Fly is running the latest version. For Android devices, please go to our download site to check the latest version: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Please also check the RC port and you can also enable USB-Debugging on your mobile device to see if that helps.

Thanks for your response.

DJI Fly is the latest version 1.3.
RC Port works for charging, so dont know what else to check there.
USB-Debugging is on and preference set to PTP. But no joy.

Have tried 2 phones, but sadly both android. OnePlus 6 and Redmi K20 Pro. Have tried 2 different cables as well.

Able to fly the drone but then its only a very very costly indoors toy without DJI Fly connectivity.

Is there any other 3rd party app which may work? Litchi? or any other other app I should try?
2021-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules