367 3 2021-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Razi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46755 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hello All. My first post here.

I've recently started having some trouble using my Mavic Pro. While flying my drone, I start the video recording using the button on the controller. It starts recording as it should. But often at times (totally random), when I click again to turn it off, it doesn't stop recording. The controller keeps saying that its still recording. I tried turning off from the cellphone app too, doesn't work. It seems the drone is not responding to this command.

Since I cannot turn off the recording, I can't also make any new recordings because previous recording hasn't turned off. Once this starts happening, the only way to turn off is to bring the drone back down on the ground, power it off and then back on again. The video files on the memory card confirm this that video recording hadn't turned off.. it captured all those movements that I make when trying to position the drone. And all my subsequent videos haven't been captured.

What could be the problem here?
Thanks in advance.
2021-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Razi. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We recommend checking whether your DJI GO 4 is running on its latest version. For Android devices, you can go to our download site and get the latest DJI GO 4: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Other than that, you can also reset the Camera Settings before doing another test.
2021-3-14
Use props
Razi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 46755 ft
United Arab Emirates

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-14 07:42
Hi, Razi. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. We recommend checking whether your DJI GO 4 is running on its latest version. For Android devices, you can go to our download site and get the latest DJI GO 4: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4

Other than that, you can also reset the Camera Settings before doing another test.

This seems like an APK file (for android) that is being installed outside the official Google PlayStore. I'm wondering why is DJI not giving updates through the official channel?
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Razi Posted at 3-15 08:00
This seems like an APK file (for android) that is being installed outside the official Google PlayStore. I'm wondering why is DJI not giving updates through the official channel?

Hi, Razi.  The DJI app you are using cannot be updated via Google Play due to technical reasons. In order to ensure that the app can be used normally, we have opened a download channel on DJI's official website. You can visit our website at www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp to download and install the latest APK file to update the app. There is no need to be concerned, as user experience, functions, and privacy protections on apps installed through DJI's official website are still the same as before, so please feel free to use them. We also would like to remind you that you should only download apps from official channels. Thank you for your kind understanding.

2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules