The OM4 keeps disconnecting.
2592 2 2021-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShotbyRon
New

United States

I bought the DJI OM4 friday evening. Brought it home, everything set up easy and it worked find for about 10 mins. Since then any time I try to boot it up, the blutooth disconnects. It says I have a firmware update. But when I try to download that, same thing. Disconnects and fails. None of my other devices are having connection problems. Tried to contact support but they for whatever reason don't work weekends.

Any suggestions on how to get this thing working? I'm really close to packing it up and taking it back to the store.

2021-3-14
Use props
ShotbyRon
New

United States

I should mention I have a galaxy S 21 ultra and both devices are fully charged.
2021-3-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ShotbyRon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung S21 Ultra ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 Ultra will be able to work on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en4.pdf ).  Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI OM 4 for the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules