Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Chord and Twist of the DJI 8330F
549 0 2021-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
knomax
lvl.1

Germany

Hello all.
I'm currently working on a project where I came over with some questions about the DJI propeller for the Mavic Pro Platinum and the Inspire 1.
Exactly, with the DJI 8330F (for the Mavic Pro Platinum) and the DJI 1345T for the Inspire 1.

It's going to be very specific, but in case your interest in helping me out, just drop a comment.

I'm looking for the exact description of the parameters, chord and twist, described over the radius. Something like in the picture below:
Chord and Twist over the Radius
Has someone such information for the propellers mentioned above?

As I already thought that the question is going to be very specific, I already thought of a plan B. Therefore, I would just need pictures of the propellers. One from the side view and the other from the top view. Like this:
Front and Side View
Is there anyone, who can provide such pictures? (It's easy to find the front view, but I couldn't find a picture of the side view)
Because, after that, there is a software, which will compute the span and twist (at least a rough approximation).

Thanks in advance for your help and your understanding of my confusing question.

Front and Side View

Front and Side View
2021-3-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules