1426 8 2021-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-FREAK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1686 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just unboxed it and Everything Turns on but I cant Even Find the FPV on the DJI Fly app.All I see is the Mavic air 2,Mini and Mini 2.On the virtual flight every says The Remote is not Connected to FPV or Goggles.Yes I purchased The Motion Controller.

I Cant even get in the Virtual Flight...
Does any one know what am I missing or doing Wrong???
2021-3-14
Use props
djiuser_ipOtHX82bsyd
lvl.2

Poland

First check if you have DJi Fly 1.3. If noit - you have to download it from DJI and side load.

Second - the cable dongle has to be connected to the googles - meaning the dongle has to be on the goggles side, not the phone side. It took me several hours to find out...

Third - one you get it connected to the DJi fly app on the computer and it fails tyo update firmware - you can do it from the PC via the DJI Assistant application and USB cable.
2021-3-14
Use props
DJI-FREAK
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_ipOtHX82bsyd Posted at 3-14 12:19
First check if you have DJi Fly 1.3. If noit - you have to download it from DJI and side load.

Second - the cable dongle has to be connected to the googles - meaning the dongle has to be on the goggles side, not the phone side. It took me several hours to find out...

where do I check if its 1.3 at?
2021-3-14
Use props
DJI-FREAK
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Second - the cable dongle has to be connected to the googles - meaning the dongle has to be on the goggles side, not the phone side. It took me several hours to find out...

So I can't Update it from a iMac?Or MacBook Pro?I have No windows Product.
2021-3-14
Use props
DJI-FREAK
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I Did all this when I Unboxed it,But nothing.Well I didn't do the 3rd one you mentioned
2021-3-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching out! Temporarily, the DJI FPV icon is not available on the DJI Fly v1.3.0 by default. The DJI FPV icon will only show after the drone is connected. Please make sure that the aircraft, remote, and the goggle are powered on and linked.  

2021-3-14
Use props
djiuser_ipOtHX82bsyd
lvl.2

Poland

DJI-FREAK Posted at 3-14 16:19
I Did all this when I Unboxed it,But nothing.Well I didn't do the 3rd one you mentioned

Don't know how do you check app version on Apple products. You need the 1.3 version, in Android you can download it from the DJI side and just install. It won't work on earlier versions.

2021-3-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The flight simulator is only for iPhones and is a separate app.
2021-3-15
Use props
fansc0a298aa
New
United States

Sync finally worked when I removed the dongle from the headset and used my apple USB-C to iPhone lightning cable directly.
2021-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules