zoom not working
7797 12 2021-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stolte.johnJ
New

United States

I just hooked up a DJI-OM4 to my iphone 12 an everything seems to be working well exept for the zoom toggle switch.  It does not do anything.  I've made a few videios and took some pictures and its workig well except for the zoom switch.  Any suggestions?  
2021-3-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stolte.johnJ. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application on your mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Thank you.
2021-3-14
Use props
djiuser_zWgYGJH9p8sW
New

Australia

Hi I am using Mi11x mobile I connect DJI OM 4 SE Mobile Gimbal while zooming 1x to directly 10x when I zoom in
2021-12-26
Use props
djiuser_zWgYGJH9p8sW
New

Australia

djiuser_zWgYGJH9p8sW Posted at 12-26 05:11
Hi I am using Mi11x mobile I connect DJI OM 4 SE Mobile Gimbal while zooming 1x to directly 10x when I zoom in

Please there's any update or buks resolve
2021-12-26
Use props
djiuser_mqM4qJbj4IyB
New

United Kingdom

Just received a DJI OM 4 SE :
The camera will not switch between front/back mode , and zoom button not doing anything:
Can anyone help ?
2021-12-28
Use props
djiuser_zWgYGJH9p8sW
New

Australia

djiuser_zWgYGJH9p8sW Posted at 2021-12-26 05:12
Please there's any update or buks resolve

The app any update or my phone is already updated
2022-1-4
Use props
welox
New

Turkey

I've galaxy s20+ and everything is ok! BUT, (DJI OM 4 SE) zoom toggle is zooming 1x to directly 8x when I zoom in, there is no smooth zoom passing. This is not normal. They have to release an update for this issue.
2022-1-5
Use props
djiuser_ITd1OxA36QSD
New

Spain

welox Posted at 1-5 10:19
I've galaxy s20+ and everything is ok! BUT, (DJI OM 4 SE) zoom toggle is zooming 1x to directly 8x when I zoom in, there is no smooth zoom passing. This is not normal. They have to release an update for this issue.

Hi. I have the same problem. ¿Could you find a solution? Thanks..
2022-10-30
Use props
djiuser_K42Qya8egER5
New

France

Still no solution ?
Im cruising ober the web
But one one have solved thid ?
What is doing dji ?
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_K42Qya8egER5 Posted at 2-19 10:42
Still no solution ?
Im cruising ober the web
But one one have solved thid ?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We are sincerely sorry for the unpleasant experience you encountered. We want to investigate this concern further. In doing so, we need to verify the necessary information. Kindly confirm the following details:
1. What is the specific mobile device you are using with the gimbal?
2. In what modes or scenarios does the zooming function fail? Please note that zooming is not supported for the following scenarios:
a. Pano mode;
b. Timelapse mode;
c. The front camera of the iOS device cannot zoom in/out.
3. Does zooming work when triggered through the DJI Mimo app? Place two fingers on the DJI Mimo camera view and move them apart or together to see if the zooming can work.
Kindly record a short video showing the issue and post it here for confirmation. We hope to hear an update from you. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-19
Use props
djiuser_vm2OlVTktA6D
New

United States

Hello, i just purchased the DJI Osmo 6 and everything seems to be working except the zoom control on the gimbal.  It does not zoom in or out i have to do it manually on the screen.  Im using a Samsung S22 Ultra.  My zoom def works but for some reason the gimbal wheel on the side only does something when i press it which switches a setting.  This is really frustrating because everything else works perfectly.  
2023-7-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_vm2OlVTktA6D Posted at 7-1 05:07
Hello, i just purchased the DJI Osmo 6 and everything seems to be working except the zoom control on the gimbal.  It does not zoom in or out i have to do it manually on the screen.  Im using a Samsung S22 Ultra.  My zoom def works but for some reason the gimbal wheel on the side only does something when i press it which switches a setting.  This is really frustrating because everything else works perfectly.

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Are you using the DJI Mimo app during the issue? Kindly please send us a short video showing the issue so we can check it further? You can use another mobile device to take a video and please upload it to Google Drive or Youtube and send the link here. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-7-9
Use props
djiuser_CI3pq4eyTbUh
New

Romania

djiuser_mqM4qJbj4IyB Posted at 2021-12-28 10:27
Just received a DJI OM 4 SE :
The camera will not switch between front/back mode , and zoom button not doing anything:
Can anyone help ?

Hello! I have the same issues with mine. Just received yesterday and i can't find any solution.
1-4 23:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules