DJ Mini 2 - Aircraft Library Error
1599 7 2021-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaybrams
New
United States

Phone Specs: Samsung Galaxy A51 App Version: 1.2.1 (898-googleplay)

Just got my Mini 2 today, went through all the firmware updates. Using a 16g sd Card (10 rated) while waiting for a larger one to arrive. Everything flew fine, but i noticed when i tried to record it would immediately stop recording. I tried taking a pic and it appeared to work properly, but when i click the preview to entr the library AirCraft section i get a "Network Error. Tap to Retry" message. I'm not even trying to quick transfer, I'm just trying to see the pics / videos in the app.

The app and drone seem to recognize the SD Card. In the settings it shows how much space i have and gives me the option to format, which i did. i have cache set at 4gb. after flying i connected the drone via usb to my laptop and it sees the card, but no pics or videos.

Why would the library need a "network" connection, and considering the app/remote was successfully connected to the drone to fly it, it seems everything was connected. What am i missing?
2021-3-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Jaybrams. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy A51 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy A51 will be able to work on the DJI Mini 2 and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mini 2. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Mini 2 ( https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads ). Thank you.
2021-3-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Do you get a message warning about the SD card like this -

2021-3-15
Use props
Jaybrams
New
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-15 01:15
Do you get a message warning about the SD card like this -

[view_image]

No, just "network error. Tap to retry" and only in the library. All other functions work.

To further troubleshoot i updated to 1.3 via dji apk. No luck.
I also connected to my ipad and had similar issues. This time no error message but the vids and pics wouldnt save/show in the library. (Video doesnt even attempt to record). I should be able to test with a new sd card this afternoon. I'm hopeful... vacation starts wednesday. Really want to enjoy the drone as part of the trip.
2021-3-15
Use props
djiuser_OilhrvPyjaeo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 202047 ft
United Kingdom

Why has this come up when I was shooting today? Just having a look in post now and this was on the raw file of my video for a single frame but ruined my shot. Can somebody please explain?
2021-4-11
Use props
djiuser_fLGTuCpftZck
lvl.1
Poland

I have same problem (OnePlus 7 pro, DJI Fly 1.5.0). When I'm connected to mini 2 and try to see album, there is only "Network error. Tap to retry"

Any solutions?
2021-11-10
Use props
mlewando90
lvl.1
Poland

Just  to give an update if anyone is interested: after last update of DJI FLY (1.5.1) the transfer feature is working correctly.
2021-11-25
Use props
djiuser_gJmPCF26KjZ3
New
Flight distance : 2283 ft
Spain

Yo tengo el mismo problema. Cómo puede solucionarse?
2022-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules