Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Virtual Flight - sticks not working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maywood
lvl.1

United States

Hello!
Yesterday I got the new DJI FPV Combo and wanted to try my first virtual flight today using the DJI Virutal Flight app.
I updated all firmware, iOS is up-to-date, too. When using the Virtual Flight app, the sticks on my controller are not working (I cannot navigate in the menu using the right stick nor can I start the drone pushing the sticks downwards (absolutely no reaction). My googles and my controller are shown as connected in the app, for instance I can adjust the camarea angle turning the Gimbal wheel.
Any idea what the issue is?
3-14 23:33
Use props
Grant Lake
New

United States

I am having the same issues right now. I was using the simulator 2 days ago and the sticks were working fine...Today they're not working even when I did the upgrade to the RC.
3-15 10:53
Use props
fansce3f0653
lvl.1
United States

I am having the same issue. I can control the gimbal but the joysticks don’t work at all.
3-18 20:00
Use props
maywood
lvl.1

United States

For me I found a solution: I turned on all devices (drone, goggles, controller) and restarted the DJI Fly App several times until a new firmware update was showing up. After installation of the firmware update the sticks were working.
3-18 22:10
Use props
djiuser_lzv5niDnJ03z
New

Switzerland

I have the same problem
4-7 06:28
Use props
MagicMuzicman
lvl.1

United States

I am also having the same issue. I also cannot register my FPV. I used the QR code on the setup guide that came with my FPV on my Samung Galaxy S21 Ultra and installed the DJI Fly app. It launches and load without any issue except the FPV does not show up It shows the Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, and Mavix mini only.
4-12 06:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules