DJI Virtual Flight - sticks not working
16281 16 2021-3-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maywood
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Hello!
Yesterday I got the new DJI FPV Combo and wanted to try my first virtual flight today using the DJI Virutal Flight app.
I updated all firmware, iOS is up-to-date, too. When using the Virtual Flight app, the sticks on my controller are not working (I cannot navigate in the menu using the right stick nor can I start the drone pushing the sticks downwards (absolutely no reaction). My googles and my controller are shown as connected in the app, for instance I can adjust the camarea angle turning the Gimbal wheel.
Any idea what the issue is?
2021-3-14
Use props
Grant Lake
New

United States

I am having the same issues right now. I was using the simulator 2 days ago and the sticks were working fine...Today they're not working even when I did the upgrade to the RC.
2021-3-15
Use props
fansce3f0653
New
United States

I am having the same issue. I can control the gimbal but the joysticks don’t work at all.
2021-3-18
Use props
maywood
lvl.1

Hong Kong

For me I found a solution: I turned on all devices (drone, goggles, controller) and restarted the DJI Fly App several times until a new firmware update was showing up. After installation of the firmware update the sticks were working.
2021-3-18
Use props
djiuser_lzv5niDnJ03z
New

Switzerland

I have the same problem
2021-4-7
Use props
MagicMuzicman
New

United States

I am also having the same issue. I also cannot register my FPV. I used the QR code on the setup guide that came with my FPV on my Samung Galaxy S21 Ultra and installed the DJI Fly app. It launches and load without any issue except the FPV does not show up It shows the Mini 2, Mavic Air 2, and Mavix mini only.
2021-4-12
Use props
djiuser_atQ0sqkxbKnb
New

United States

I’m having the same exact issue been a few days now and still nothing
2021-5-27
Use props
evchen
lvl.1
United States

Just tried to set everything up today and having the same problem. If anyone solves this issues pls let all of us know.
2021-5-28
Use props
fans03fdeb03
lvl.1

United States

Any updates for this?
2021-7-3
Use props
fans490cae56
New

United States

If any of you just got the drone and jump straight to using the sim app, take a step back and initiate the drone first. Install the necessary updates and register the drone. Once this is done, now go into the settings through the goggles and recalibrate the controller. You can recalibrate the gimble too if you want. Once this is done. Go back into the sim app and the joysticks should be working.
2021-7-3
Use props
djiuser_lp6oni5fytUa
New

Switzerland

hello i have the problem that the joysticks in my simulator do not work i use an iphone x and dji fpv remote controller 2 i can operate the buttons but not control the drone how can i solve the problem?
2021-8-12
Use props
djiuser_f2IpP6j2j87e
New

Hong Kong

Same issue with IPhone 13 pro max
2022-3-19
Use props
paolot
New

Germany

Can someone confirm if Remote Controller sticks works from him/her with DJI Virtual Flight 1.3.1 from App Store?
I have Ipad with 15.4 iPad OS and Iphone with 15.5 IOS and i have same issue on both devices, which is that Application is not responding for control sticks.  All buttons on remote controller are working fine with App.
2022-5-22
Use props
paolot
New

Germany

paolot Posted at 5-22 23:17
Can someone confirm if Remote Controller sticks works from him/her with DJI Virtual Flight 1.3.1 from App Store?
I have Ipad with 15.4 iPad OS and Iphone with 15.5 IOS and i have same issue on both devices, which is that Application is not responding for control sticks.  All buttons on remote controller are working fine with App.

After activating DJI FPV, Remote Controller started to fully work. Also after playing a pit with Virtual Flight, I immediately purchased DJI Care as this is completely different reality than regular DJI drones.
2022-5-23
Use props
Sylvain-
lvl.2

Germany

Same issue here. I linked the FPV RC 2, it works for some buttons (start/stop, gimbal pitch), but DJI Virtual Flight doesn't want to get the input from the joysticks......
Anyway solution ? (Already tried to restart / clear cache / update apps ... )
2023-1-9
Use props
insainiak
lvl.1
United States

I found a fix! Firmware on the controller needs updated, use DJI Assistant 2 for FPV.

Same situation, was connected and could use the other buttons, move gimbal but the sticks were just not registering. Did multiple restarts of everything. DJI Fly was not updating. Visit the below to install DJI Assistant 2 (fpv specific)

Solution
https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/dji-assistant-2-dji-fpv-series

Download to PC or MAC, install, open, connect controller to system and power on- it should identify your controller and then show you updates available.

Happy virtuflying!
2023-2-22
Use props
Paul Cotofana
lvl.1

United States

I just purchased my pro view combo & picked up the controller 2 to go with it.  I could not get the sticks to operate like others here, but could move the gimbal & buttons.  I also had to re-link each time.  

My laptop couldn’t run Assistant 2 (consumer drones) till the MSVCR100.dll files were downloaded/installed from Microsoft.  Once that was sorted, I connected the controller & the activate link popped up.  After activation, firmware update.  After that, issue solved.  
2023-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules