497 6 2021-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seahawk92.gmail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48434140 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

Is there any solution to fly far without connecting the phone to the googles?In my case if I don't connect my phone to the googles and launch DJI Fly, after taking off and fling around 30m far it stops and says I need to assign phone number.
Any idea how to get rid of this?

Thanks!
2021-3-15
Use props
sds4kst8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74150 ft
United States

I am having the same issue and have done everything I can think of to remedy this situation. This thing is worthless flying in such a small area. Help!!!
2021-3-15
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

Yes, go outside where there is GPS and do the activation again. If there is no option, make a new account and activate it again. After tat you can link the drone back you your own account. I have already gone through it.
2021-3-15
Use props
sds4kst8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74150 ft
United States

tomekyo Posted at 3-15 09:20
Yes, go outside where there is GPS and do the activation again. If there is no option, make a new account and activate it again. After tat you can link the drone back you your own account. I have already gone through it.

This worked! I didn't go through activation again, but went outside with the app opened. Powered up all the pieces and the message was gone. Flew like a champ without the 165' restriction.

Thanks!!
2021-3-15
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

sds4kst8 Posted at 3-15 11:19
This worked! I didn't go through activation again, but went outside with the app opened. Powered up all the pieces and the message was gone. Flew like a champ without the 165' restriction.

Thanks!!

Good to hear it. Have fun ...
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there sds4kst8. Good day and thank you for the update. It is great to know that you have resolved the said issue after following the steps given by tomekyo on post #3. If you have any other issue or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-3-16
Use props
Exib
Second Officer
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen are DJI going to fix this or do we need to keep creating false user accounts to resolve the issue
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules