Feature Request: Reverse Gimble Dial.
507 5 2021-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jweaver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47664 ft
United Kingdom

This is a request to the mods to pass this onto the devs for consideration in a future firmware...

Following on from this dicussion for the Mini1:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-213277-1-1.html

I am suffering the same issue on the Mini2.. For me, the direction of  the dial is the opposite of what I instinctivly expect.. Some people  would disagree, so to please both parties a simple 'reverse' option in  the settings would be nice.

On the Mini1 its a trival task to swap a couple of wires to change the  behavour, and I was tempted to do exactly that.. But there is no obvious  way to open the Mini2 transmitter, so I gave up.

So I am hoping that DJI will consider adding this feature...
2021-3-15
Use props
videoeditman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Yes, this would be a great option, as I am always moving it the wrong direction!
2021-3-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 great idea.
2021-3-15
Use props
Gif2D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 528478 ft
Romania

+1
i support this option to be included.
I thought too I had the faulty logic regarding gimball dial.
2021-3-15
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

hehe It needs to read my  mind and turn the gimbal the way I MEAN for it to!
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jweaver. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information and your insights with regards to this matter. I will forward these information and this thread to the designated DJI department for further attention. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest DJI updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support and fly safe always.
2021-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules