DJI Assistant not recognizing drone
3572 7 2021-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6653a042
lvl.1

Panama

I am trying to update my MAVIC PRO after 1 year of no use. I downloaded and installed DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic, logged in and when tried to connect the drone it pops up a message saying:

Device not supported
Please download the correct DJI Assistant in the official website product page.

What can I do?

Thank you

Untitled.png
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download and installed DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic Pro from this link https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads and try to update you DJI Mavic Pro once again to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

2021-3-15
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Did you download the rigt Assistant and right version ? If yes,did the assistant recognize the right model yet?
2021-3-19
Use props
fans6653a042
lvl.1

Panama

Downloading and working successfully, big thank you  
2021-3-19
Use props
fans6653a042
lvl.1

Panama

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-15 19:56
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download and installed DJI Assistant 2 for the DJI Mavic Pro from this link https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads and try to update you DJI Mavic Pro once again to see if the issue will still persist. Thank you.

[view_image]

Solved, thanks
2021-3-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi there. You are very much welcome and it is great to know that the issue has already been solved. If you have any other issues or any concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2021-3-24
Use props
djiuser_YBAlHqZRGVj4
New

St Vincent and Grenadines

is the dji download link provided supposed to still work for the correct assistant for Mavic pro in 2022? When I download the assistant 2 and connect it also tells me that the device is not supported and I should go to the website for the correct assistant.
2022-4-18
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

djiuser_YBAlHqZRGVj4 Posted at 4-18 11:38
is the dji download link provided supposed to still work for the correct assistant for Mavic pro in 2022? When I download the assistant 2 and connect it also tells me that the device is not supported and I should go to the website for the correct assistant.

Did you connect the Mavic to the PC and  powered on the Mavic before you start the Assistant?
2022-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules