Mavic Pro Camera Shuts Off
633 3 2021-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mgnzm
lvl.1

Chile

Hello,

I'm having this problem with my Mavic pro, I've never crashed and I've just changed the flex cable but is still happening.

Here's a video with the same issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqU9z9gC0lc

Anyone knows what could be the reason or how to fix this?

Thanks!

2021-3-15
Use props
Micato
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2057103 ft
Croatia

Strange. At 2:22 looks like you have another controller for the camera only .

Flex cable would be my first target too.

If you have calibrated everything IMU, gimbal etc.

Second target would be "gimbal board" and after that, the whole GIMBAL (brand new, not refurbished one).

I had a similar case and I have  tried some cheaper solutions but at the end I have bought a brand new gimbal.

That was 2 years ago and brand new gimbal was 200$ US. Is it worth in your case?

MP1 is still amazing drone by power (Occusync) for distance and the battery time in the air. But in the quality of the camera it is NOT.

Rethink your options. Hope I helped.
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mgnzm. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this issue is happening on your DJI Mavic Pro after replacing the flex cable of the said DJI Drone. I would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2021-3-15
Use props
Mgnzm
lvl.1

Chile

Thanks for your comments guys. I've contacted Support Team but they couldn't help me much because I'm from Chile, not from US. Anyway, the person that I've spoke with told me that probably in a couple of days somebody from the support team from my region would call me. She recommended to took my drone again to repair service but she didn't mention what could be the reason of the problem.
2021-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules