Engines Won't Start/ Double Beep
722 4 2021-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0686cd88
lvl.1

United States

Drone has flown great for multiple days. Everything is updated and synched. Yesterday I noticed the little icon for forward looking, it think, arrow with 2 archs above it, has turned red and I can't get engines to start. Using joystick remote and goggles even say double tap to start, I do, and then I get a double beep and NOTHING. Can't get it to arm no matter what. Brought it in and charged everything to max and problem is still there. All status is ok in goggles except for up arrow with 2 archs that is just to the left of the satelite icon. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

2021-3-15
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

it looks like you he it in the M mode but you throttle is not at the lowest position. Go to N or S mode and start the engine with sticks inward down like decried in the manual or lower your throttle to the lowest position and then dubbel tap on the ignition"
2021-3-15
Use props
fans0686cd88
lvl.1

United States

I am using the remote that is like a giant joystick in right hand. M mode is not available yet, I can only switch from sport to normal. Not using the remote with two toggles.
2021-3-15
Use props
fans0686cd88
lvl.1

United States

Miraculously fixed itself. Had nothing to do with red arrow as it was still lit until drone gets of ground.
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. It is great to know that the said issue has been resolved. If you have any other issue or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2021-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules