FPV goggles battery button not working
2471 7 2021-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FPV test
lvl.1
United States

Hi,

I just bought the drone 2 days ago, used it once and it seems that the goggles battery button got stucked. I can charge the battery, but the button itself is unresponsive and feels like it's permanantly pushed in.

Any suggestions what to do?

2021-3-15
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

un-stack it ...?
2021-3-15
Use props
FPV test
lvl.1
United States

I tried to pry it with small plastic, shake the battery, hit it on the opposite side, etc. Id did not help. It looks like a mechanical issue. I can try to take it apart but I assume it would void the warranty. So I want to see if anyone else had that issue. If not then I will just return it to amazon and order a new one. But it does not look like the best idea to return a 1400$ drone because 10$ battery is not working.  
2021-3-15
Use props
Zane Isaac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8712549 ft
  • >>>
United States

The battery will only turn on if you have the provided cord plugged in and it appears to only work in One direction as in DJI logo on top matching the DJI logo on the battery
2021-3-15
Use props
FPV test
lvl.1
United States

Zane Isaac Posted at 3-15 16:21
The battery will only turn on if you have the provided cord plugged in and it appears to only work in One direction as in DJI logo on top matching the DJI logo on the battery

That might be the case, unfortunately my battery does not turn on. When I charge it the diods turn on. But if I click on a button it does not display anything. It should display the status of the battery, regardles if the cord is pluged in.
2021-3-15
Use props
Whoreable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1775299 ft
United States

Order a new one and try to take it apart, i bet you its just two 18650 batterys together in a simple housing and a spring for that button
2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there FPV test. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate issue is happening I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said issue to avoid further damaging the said unit and voiding the warranty as well. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.
2021-3-15
Use props
djiuser_D8BL6VbsBP8p
New

United States

I'm having the exact same problem with the goggle battery. I submitted a ticket and hope it gets resolved soon. Received my brand new FPV Combo direct from DJI 2 days ago. Sad....
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules