Gimbal Pan and FilMic Pro Zoom
718 1 2021-3-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SomebodySysop
lvl.1

United States

I have DJI Osmo Mobile 4 gimbal w/ FilMic Pro running on Samsung S8 smartphone.  FilMic finds and connects to gimbal and controls work as documented.  My issue is that I would like to use the gimbal PAN and the FilMic ZOOM in one shot using the gimbal joystick.  The problem is that in order to get from the pan to the zoom (or vice-versa), you have to toggle the gimbal zoom switch.  This cycles you through several modes, including FilMic Pro's automatic exposure and focus.
I set my exposure and focus manually.  But, the cycle process overrides these settings when it passes through the auto exposure and focus settings.  My question is:  How do I get from the gimbal PAN to the FilMic ZOOM while filming *without* having to cycle through the automatic exposure and focus settings?  Is this even possible?

2021-3-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SomebodySysop. Good day and thank you for these information you have posted. Since this is a 3rd party application ( FilMic Pro ) I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members who downloaded the said application and are using it with there DJI OM4. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend for you to your 3rd party application when using your DJI OM4. These 3rd party applications might affect the said DJI gimbal when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party applications will be able work. However, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party applications if it will work all the time with no issues and might void the warranty of the said DJI product. Thank you.
2021-3-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules