"Aircraft Entering a restricted airspace" error
988 2 2021-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RichardS.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72398 ft
United States

I am having issues with my DJI Phantom 4,  I keep on getting "Aircraft is entering a restricted airspace" even though i am not anywhere near restricted airspace.  I fly my drone at our AMA sanctioned field known as Tailspinners  of central Ohio in Pataskala, Ohio.  The alert is nonstop and therefore wont allow me to engage some of the intelligent flight mode features such as "Draw".  

Secondly I dont have access to "Tripod" mode at all, i performed factory reset and reinstalled the latest firmware and i still dont get tripod mode.  

IMG_0939.PNG IMG_0937b.png IMG_0927b.png

2021-3-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there RichardS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The Intelligent flight modes would not support restricted or No Fly Zone areas. You may check our geo-zone map for restricted area wherein you could possibly unlock depending on the level of restrictions. Please refer to the link below. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map
2021-3-16
Use props
RichardS.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 72398 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-16 19:24
Hello there RichardS. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. The Intelligent flight modes would not support restricted or No Fly Zone areas. You may check our geo-zone map for restricted area wherein you could possibly unlock depending on the level of restrictions. Please refer to the link below. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-map

Thank you for your reply, but as you can see from Geo zone both in my previous post and the picture attached , I m not in any type of airspace.  
Our field is located under  the outer shell of Port Columbus international airport.  The airspace is uncontrolled up to 1200 AGL.  
Draw is the only intelligent flight mode that isn’t working right. Point of interest, course lock etc all are working ...
21511627-6EAA-43F4-A3CB-DF88D3D40C7B.png
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules