the LEDs on one of the arm is off
2241 5 2021-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
3square
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108091 ft
United States

does anyone know how to fix this? i'm not getting any error display.
thanks
2021-3-16
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

and how handy are you with electronics troubleshooting and soldering? If you are aquatint with this stuff you'd probably not be asking this question here I suppose. If  I'm wrong - jus dissemble the drone and look for a poor connection or broken LED... There is a tear down video somewhere her or on YT. If your set of skills in this direction is not up to scratch - you might consider contacting DJI support team in which case you'll need to arm yourself in some patience ... In any case good luck ...
2021-3-16
Use props
fansfe477b40
lvl.1
Flight distance : 735768 ft
Sweden

I have the same problem. right front. it worked first, then I updated and then the led lighting stopped working
2021-3-16
Use props
3square
lvl.2
United States

fansfe477b40 Posted at 3-16 13:16
I have the same problem. right front. it worked first, then I updated and then the led lighting stopped working

mine is the front left. not sure if it happen after the initial update when I unboxed it. I'm pretty sure I would have noticed it. Just reviewed some video of my last flight, the same arm LEDs are off during flight. the whole flight was finel, didn't notice anything wonky with the drone
2021-3-16
Use props
3square
lvl.2
United States

update to this. DJI support is setting up a replacement. I have to send everything back and it might be 2 weeks to get a new replacement. What I am upset about is they want me to pay for shipping the defective unit back.

"Regretfully your location is not part of the areas that DJI covers for shipping, please ship your unit to the following address by yourself. All costs generated during shipping will be covered by you."
I am from Nor-Cal, DJI replacement shipping address is in So-Cal. how can i be any closer so DJI can cover the shipping cost? Recived the drone less than 2 weeks ago, had 2 flights out of it and it's already malfunction. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. I even bought the Care Refresh package as well. FPV combo + Refresh package = $2k paid to DJI and they still want me to pay for the damn shipping cost!?! really?

Case Number: CAS-6064338-D1S2R2
in case any salereps want to intervene and make this right, case number is above. I am going to change this case from a replacemnet to a refund, FPV combo and refresh package. If they want to nickle and dime me on the shipping fee then they can lose out on my $2k.
2021-3-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

3square Posted at 3-16 18:02
update to this. DJI support is setting up a replacement. I have to send everything back and it might be 2 weeks to get a new replacement. What I am upset about is they want me to pay for shipping the defective unit back.

"Regretfully your location is not part of the areas that DJI covers for shipping, please ship your unit to the following address by yourself. All costs generated during shipping will be covered by you."

Can't say as I blame you a bit.  A big corporation like DJI can't afford postage within the same state.  Sad, just plain sad.
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules