Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV "Remote Controller Stick Error"
43722 55 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MIMAJ6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 371207 ft
Sweden

on which mode in RC u flying? 1 or 2 or 3 ?

2022-10-17
Use props
fansed23e269
lvl.1

United States

SadKingBilly Posted at 2021-5-23 08:21
I've seen this too which is what led me to this post. The drone seems to fly fine but having a nice red error message doesn't inspire confidence.

Hahahah. Doesn’t inspire confidence… that’s awesomely put.
2022-11-2
Use props
djiuser_enQo5OkNMaCd
lvl.1

United States

I just purchased fpv rc 2 to use with avata and out of the box I have this error message I cant even takeoff Ive tried all your sudgestions.
2022-12-22
Use props
BUYITBACK
New
Flight distance : 37182 ft
United States

brand new. doesnt work YO dji you buying your junk back? 8 hours 3 dead batteries after 6 hours of shenanigans to pair drone and goggles you brand new controller 2 wont pair say stick failure straight out the box and has never suceffully paired before stick failur notification in goggles. $%^^^^^^^^^^% JOKE. and dont say update firmware on another device ive spent more time than you devs and techs......who do we bill for debugging your junk? i should have built my own
2023-1-16
Use props
Rob1093
lvl.1

United States

CaptainChaos Posted at 2021-3-30 02:20
I cant even activate my FPV drone as the gimbal dial on the controller doesnt work.... When trying to calibrate the two sticks respond but not the dial. hence I cant fly at all. The Camera is permanently pointed to the ground Reported to DJI but they cant/wont replace it despite never having flown. I also cant buy any replacement remote anywhere...
Any bright ideas appreciated!

buy another one, when it arrives...take it out of the box, put the broken one in the box and return it for a refund stating it won't work...cause it don't. Not exactly ethical, but then not supporting a product aint either.
2023-1-17
Use props
tapos12
lvl.1
Flight distance : 410213 ft
Germany

So, it's Feb 2023, and I have the same problem as discussed earlier threads.

In summary, I released spring tension and tightened other ones a bit for easen flight on manual mode. but "Remote control stick error" though drone can start and fly with it. But I just cant have calibration as the dial doesn't work. When I start the calibration, it seems either of stick moving a bit 0-2 so it never stays still at 0. What am I doing wrong? There's no option I can go back either it seems. I can fly, but I am not sure, it seems a bit risky to fly without properly calibrated.
2023-2-8
Use props
Vlad1
lvl.1

United States

tapos12 Posted at 2-8 03:46
So, it's Feb 2023, and I have the same problem as discussed earlier threads.

In summary, I released spring tension and tightened other ones a bit for easen flight on manual mode. but "Remote control stick error" though drone can start and fly with it. But I just cant have calibration as the dial doesn't work. When I start the calibration, it seems either of stick moving a bit 0-2 so it never stays still at 0. What am I doing wrong? There's no option I can go back either it seems. I can fly, but I am not sure, it seems a bit risky to fly without properly calibrated.

Received few days before, brand new, and same issue
Same 0-2 movement when calibrating.
Any update/fix for this?
2023-2-11
Use props
fansd8b0bed1
lvl.1

Brazil

same issues
2023-2-19
Use props
nOxxxx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Vlad1 Posted at 2-11 13:36
Received few days before, brand new, and same issue
Same 0-2 movement when calibrating.
Any update/fix for this?

I noticed this problem myself. Calibration didn't help. gimbal wheel not working. The re-binding procedure of the drone, goggles and controller helped. However, the message still appears.
2023-3-27
Use props
SeehawerB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5414203 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Same issue with the FPV Controller 2. Calibration of the stick does not help, the message comes again some time.
2023-3-28
Use props
nOxxxx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

If it is true that the error does not appear if the gimbals are set in the central position before turning on, then accessories similar to the picture may prove very useful. At the same time, they have a double function, which I like the most.
2023-3-28
Use props
bigcanadianbacn
New
Canada

Has the stick error  ever been  fixed  dji is trash for not helping on the thread. I see everyone with the same issues but no true fix or nothing from dji. It's a pain in the ass when u go into manual mode and then u get  stick  error like fuck off.
2023-6-25
Use props
djiuser_K7cnRuVoLxCH
lvl.1

Spain

Did calibration in all modes and it worked for me.

2023-7-8
Use props
ASLR8
lvl.1

United States

SAME PROBLEM HERE..SPENT 2HRS ON PHONE WITH DJI. HAD TO SEND THE CONTROLLER IN FOR REPAIR, BOUGHT A NEW ONE AS THE TURNAROUND TIME WAS A LITTLE EXCESSIVE..
2023-7-15
Use props
falcon1azgmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88960 ft
United States

Tried the F1 and F2 screw adjustment to get rid of the error code in the goggles. No result, did not work.
Went back and calibrated the sticks. The throttle was set for freestyle (no spring to center). Worked perfectly.
Answer to the problem for me was to calibrate.
16962821057128251227594967291091.jpg
2023-10-2
Use props
Shayne Lory
lvl.1
Flight distance : 751407 ft

United States

ese_goose Posted at 2021-3-20 19:52
anyone found the solution , mine doesnt register when i move the sticks , it does register the dial wheel tho, and yes drone is on

You have to turn the gimbal knob to the right first in order for it to pick up. Then you can move it to the left.
2023-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules