Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV Combo - Wearing Glasses
9420 6 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark Blaide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 246014 ft
United States

Hi,

I'm interested in getting the FPV combo. I already have a Spark and Mavic Air. I wear glasses and I'm wondering do I need them to view the image in the goggles since it is so close and I'm near sighted? My prescription is not strong, maybe 1.25. Also, will the goggles fit over my glasses?

Thanks!

2021-3-17
Use props
fans2eeacffe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1136460 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You can wear glasses and use the goggles. I find it discomforting and I have to make many adjustments on my face and with the straps to get a clear image to show in the goggles. It's sort of annoying.
2021-3-17
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a read of this thread there is a great option in this post
2021-3-17
Use props
Exib
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153760 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have a read of this thread there is a great option in this post,
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... d=236862#pid2437125
2021-3-17
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

I wear glasses without any issue and no special adjustments. Only challenge is putting on and removing the goggles. You actually need two hands to do it...
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mark Blaide. Good day and thank you for these information. You can wear myopia glassed when using the DJI FPV Goggles v2 but if the frames of your glasses are small, you can wear the glasses directly when using the DJI FPV Goggles V2. If the frames of your glasses are large, you have to replace them with glasses that have small frames before using the DJI FPV Goggles V2. Thank you.
2021-3-17
Use props
pongopete
New

Australia

I went to local chemist (Drud Store) in Australia and bought a cheap pair of glasses that suited my needs for the V2, removed the lenses and semi-permanently mounted then inside the Goggles. I am the only one allowed to use my drone so all good.
2023-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules