DJI Refresh error purchasing
471 3 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_46J4Aqtz6DL9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366693 ft
United States

I purchased my Mavic Air 2 about 40 hours ago and time is running out to add the Refresh to my drone. I tried purchasing yesterday and during checkout I received a "Order expired" message after adding my credit card info. I then tried to repurchase it but when it asked for my drone serial number it says it is invalid. I contacted support but the two people that were supposed to help me tried to blame the issue on me/my computer vs look into the issue. Even then, I tried from both my laptop using Chrome and also from my iPhone.  If I don't find help or resolution I am forced to return the drone to Best Buy and go with a different brand.  I have several DJI drones and would rather stick to DJI but the experience on this last purchase has been a headache.
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, according to the email, you said that the issue has been resolved, right? Regarding the support issue that you referred on your post, we'll forward it to the corresponding team to investigate and keep improving to provide better service to you all. Thanks for your kind understanding. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_46J4Aqtz6DL9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366693 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-17 19:31
Hi there, we are deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your ticket number via your forum account, according to the email, you said that the issue has been resolved, right? Regarding the support issue that you referred on your post, we'll forward it to the corresponding team to investigate and keep improving to provide better service to you all. Thanks for your kind understanding. Should there any further concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks so much for following up on the issue. Originally I was very concerned of not being able to have the Refresh purchase and was very sad to think I had to return the drone. For whatever reason, I was able to purchase it. However, the UX should be reviewed by your team for cases like this. I had to attempt purchase via the app on my phone but then gave the same error of invalid serial number. After this, I logged in to my DJI account on my Macbook and was able to see the Refresh in my cart and a 24 hr countdown to allow me to purchase and did that immediately. It's a weird UX and customer experience and am sure others would appreciate a smoother stress-free purchase. I am super happy with the Macvic A2 itself and that is my only complaint/suggestion. Have a great day.
2021-3-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_46J4Aqtz6DL9 Posted at 3-18 06:32
Thanks so much for following up on the issue. Originally I was very concerned of not being able to have the Refresh purchase and was very sad to think I had to return the drone. For whatever reason, I was able to purchase it. However, the UX should be reviewed by your team for cases like this. I had to attempt purchase via the app on my phone but then gave the same error of invalid serial number. After this, I logged in to my DJI account on my Macbook and was able to see the Refresh in my cart and a 24 hr countdown to allow me to purchase and did that immediately. It's a weird UX and customer experience and am sure others would appreciate a smoother stress-free purchase. I am super happy with the Macvic A2 itself and that is my only complaint/suggestion. Have a great day.

Got it. Thank you very much for your feedback, we'll keep improving to provide better service to you all. Hope you have a great day too.
2021-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules