Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't connect Phantom 4 Pro to Windows 10 PC
276 9 3-17 08:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8e19ce74
lvl.1

United States

I have read about every post I can find relating to this topic and nothing has resolved this issue. I use to be able to connect my phantom to my computer but I am no longer able here is what happens:

1) I connect my phantom to my computer & start up DJI Assistant 2
2) I turn on the drone
3) I hear the USB sound windows makes when a device is connected.
4) Immedietly after that, I hear the USB disconnect sound windows makes.

I have attached a picture of my device managere. My computer is a Windows 10 64bit. If anyone could help with this, it would be greatly appreciated.

note (I have tried several different USB cables, the USB cable I am currently using, I am able to connect my mavic mini to on this same computer with no problem)

Device Manager

Device Manager
3-17 08:09
Use props
fans8e19ce74
lvl.1

United States

3-17 08:10
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 on again from this link for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance and thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... t-dji-2-for-phantom
3-17 19:26
Use props
fans8e19ce74
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-17 19:26
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 on again from this link for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance and thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-phantom

I have already downloaded and installed the latest version, and it still didn’t work. DJI also sent me windows 10 drivers file to install and that didn’t fix it either.  I would be happy to let a DJI person remote into my pc to trouble shoot the issue if possible.
3-17 21:05
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Flight distance : 2489482 ft
Spain

3-17 22:56
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Spain

anyway .. i woult try a reinstall , make sure THE OS tyou use , VERSION 64 BITS ETC
3-17 22:58
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Spain

If you connect your P4P usb cable to the phantom and then to the PC, turn the P4P on, open the Assistant 2 software and you should see a usb cable being inserted on the front page of the software. Make sure the usb cable is ok ....
If it does not connect then you need to uninstall the software and reinstall it with unsigned drivers allowed.
3-17 23:02
Use props
JetSam
Captain
Spain

you should allow steps ( windows firewall , etc) while install the Dji assistant 2 in you PC
3-17 23:03
Use props
fans8e19ce74
lvl.1

United States

JetSam Posted at 3-17 23:03
you should allow steps ( windows firewall , etc) while install the Dji assistant 2 in you PC

I have done all that. No luck
3-18 08:41
Use props
fans8e19ce74
lvl.1

United States

Tried anothe rcomputer, no luck with that either. I can not get this drone to connect to a windows computer!
3-26 12:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules