Worried about shipment
556 4 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vsvqYAuJOBWK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 306066 ft
Lithuania

Hello, I need to ask how long does it take for DJI REPAIR center in Holland to register that they received my drone?

I'm a little bit worried, it shows on my post office that the drone was received by DJI yesterday (03.17) but today as I checked my case number page it still shows that it was received by DJI.

I'm kinda worried.

I registered my package to see the progress as it arrived as I can see on post website I am very worried about my expensive shipment.

Thanks for help.
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_vsvqYAuJOBWK
lvl.1
Lithuania

It shows it was not received by DJI on official website****
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you PM me your case number for better assistance? Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.
2021-3-17
Use props
djiuser_vsvqYAuJOBWK
lvl.1
Lithuania

DJI Natalia Posted at 3-17 19:55
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. I have tried but unable to get your case number via your forum account, could you PM me your case number for better assistance? Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks.

Hey there, I don't know how to send DM here I can't see it
2021-3-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_vsvqYAuJOBWK Posted at 3-17 20:07
Hey there, I don't know how to send DM here I can't see it

The case number has been received. I have replied to your PM, please check it again. Thanks.
2021-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules