Ronin S Gimbal Won't Update On MacBook Pro
594 0 2021-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gostealahead
New

United Kingdom

I can't update my new Ronin-S Gimbal on my Macbook Pro as I get the error message that it is "draining too much power". I have tried it on two MacBook Pros - I have tried it on one laptop with Mac OS X Big Sur, and another laptop with Mac OS X Catalina. No other accessory causes this issue with my Macbooks, and I have run diagnostics across both, tried different cables and more. As I cannot connect the Gimbal to either laptop, I cannot update the firmware - which is firmware I need to get the gimbal to support my new camera and lens.

This is truly outrageous. I have the Ronin Pro Assistant installed on both laptops, but it's clear there is an issue with the functionality of the Ronin S. The fact that it appears on both laptops with the same error shows it is the Ronin that is at fault. Without the firmware update, I can't use my gimbal, which makes the entire product useless to me! What's more, I tried to call and was told you don't offer phone support for Ronin. How am I supposed to use my product if it won't work and I can't get any support?
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules